GANG BANG DEMO LEAKED!

acko

Wow that really is different. Its a good song but it developed into so much more although there are elements of this that I really like. Thanks for the link Neut.

it's a totally different song from GANG BANG. I wish she could have used the lyrics from this version though. Now I kinda wonder how long is the damn lyrics. two pages long?

BANG BANG put my gun down on the table.

I can really see Kill Bill Vol. 3 there!

Music-wise, it's kinda weak. It's a violent song, melody (piano, i guess) doesn't really do well with it.

Nice summery vibe song. But it's nowhere near Gang Bang by WO & Demolition Crew.

It's like she's rushing to kill somebody rather than killing him slowly.

The leak is imcomplete, apparently she yells "Bang bang boom! I got yoOuUUU! Bang Bang boom! I shot you!!!" at the end and the complete version is around 3:55 long.

:thumbsup:

Wow, I never expected that, especially so early. It sounds like a Mika song but the released version is sooo much better. Interesting though!

It's cute. I like it, but of course the final is FAR MORE SUPERIOR. This is a fluffier/friendlier version. If I recall, MIKA complimented Madonna and was amazed how different the final version from the one he worked on. Glad it leaked.

I like it. I prefer the album version, but I like the playfulness of her vocals and the production is nice. I love how she sings "How did you end up with all of my toys?"

Oh yeah she actually worked with Mika didn't she. :lmao: I had wiped that one completely from my memory, too horrifying to contemplate and a repressed memory syndrome type flashback. :scared:

No, she didn't. She just took a song that he'd written and recorded it. He didn't produce or write with her and she ended dumping virtually everything anyway. :lol:

Meh. Final version is much better. Still amazing how she got from this to Gang Bang though!

I dislike this more than GMAYL...I am glad she pushed it until we got the "Gang Bang" we deserved! What ended up on the album is killer.

Guest groovyguy

William Orbit ‏ @WilliamOrbit

Not happy that 'Bang Bang Boom' leaked (version with Madonna vocals, not the Priscilla vocals)... And I know who did it