GANG BANG DEMO LEAKED!

acko

VERY MIKA.

Love her voice...and how brilliant she went from this 2 the actual final result, which according 2 Orbit was mainly improv in the vocal booth.

GENIOUSDONNA :wow:

Guest Fukujima

meh :confused: not really feeling this version, thank God they changed it...when she sings B B Bang Bang Boom she sounds like Britney :lol:

I love it! It's strong as a stand alone track in its own right. Love the B-B-B-Bang bits...her voice is gorgeous on this!

I love it too! I think her voice is great on it too. It's like another bonus track because it's a completely different song.

I love it! It's strong as a stand alone track in its own right. Love the B-B-B-Bang bits...her voice is gorgeous on this!

ba-ba-banggg bang bang boom! she sounds adorable :in love:

bang bang put your gun down on the table.... :thumbsup:

Yeah this is pretty bad.. haha

Great listen though, thanks for sharing!

PRAISE JEEBUS for the Album version. close call. haha

Very Mika and that's not a good thing to me with his sub-standard Freddie Mercury pop. I need to listen to it properly but the final version is superior. This is just quirky. I'm amazed that it leaked in the days post GMAYL. I wonder who the source is!

So the "demo" of Gang Bang has leaked (visit Multimedia section for download link). I figured we could open a thread here in the MDNA section for discussion. Merge if necessary.

Thoughts?

I think they both should have been on MDNA to be honest.

It's cute. Very 80's. Very True Blue. WOW!!

She shoulda kept this music and melody and saved it for another song.

BUT, the album version is miles better than this. I prefer the anger.

Very Mika and that's not a good thing to me with his sub-standard Freddie Mercury pop. I need to listen to it properly but the final version is superior. This is just quirky. I'm amazed that it leaked in the days post GMAYL. I wonder who the source is!

It was leaked by boytoynyc in the Madonnachile forum.