MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

Guest bluejean

i didnt ask what the 7 meant. I asked why the room number is INSIDE the room

:lol:

That is the point, someone suggested it is included because the number is significant.

can i over analyze a few things

1. why is the hotel room number on the inside of the room?? :gig:

It's probably on the inside to make the room look more recognizable as a motel room, rather than just another room in the house. Usually the numbers are on the outside of the door, sure, but I think it serves that purpose.

MDNA might not be the mega success we were all hoping for (though I still have a tiny bit of faith that something could still turn it around) but I have a feeling that Madonna is going to drag every other pop bitch through the mud with this tour, and look damn good doing it. I cant stop looking at the pics. It looks awesome.

I have a feeling that Madonna is going to drag every other pop bitch through the mud with this tour, and look damn good doing it. I cant stop looking at the pics. It looks awesome.

Of course :bow:

I DIDN'T KNOW MY OWN STRENGTH!!!!!! ('til I bought MDNA tour tickets)

f1fqq1.gif

Guest ditaluver

That is the point, someone suggested it is included because the number is significant.

thanks. I was actually being facetious but i see no one got that. :crazy:

Guest ditaluver

why does the 7 in the first photo look different than in the 2nd photo? hm?

that was actually my 2nd question. who the fuck knows!

can i over analyze a few things

1. why is the hotel room number on the inside of the room?? :gig:

2. the 7 on the shot where she is pointing the gun towards us ...looks much bigger in this shot. looks more like a pistol.

tumblr_m4ktapFCV51qlycwjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4ktapFCV51qlycwjo2_500.jpg

What about the shadow in the second picture. It looks like a female holding a gun pointing at M. Maybe its just for effect and it's in fact M herself...the shadow next to the 7 looks like a lamp...

Shoulda stuck with the WIFLFAG video and do '666.'

My thoughts exactly, and then she could leave through that door, shut it and the 9 would drop to a 6...

She probably has no memory of that in regards to this tour. Knowing her love for numbers, 7 is the new 13 ;)

Guest bluejean

I imagine the 7 is only different because the photos were taken at different times and inbetween it has been changed.

Shoulda stuck with the WIFLFAG video and do '666.'

motels usually only have like 10-20 rooms, I think.

as for the lamp/ person shadows, could be projected on the scene (there's also a big shadow in the corner)

Thank god for that hair!!!! She looks great!!!!! I wonder if this is a set from the final dress rehearsals with the full costumes on...

Just

10000000000000000 x :wow:

It looks F-ing INSANE !