MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

Actually yes, Candy Shop was fun on S&S. I would prefer GI2M from HC but CS is fine and Madonna clearly likes it.

I agree, I'd love an album live version of GI2M, I think it would pack the punch if a band would actually play it.

RE: the cross, it could also b the closing moment of that section, the point of catharsis where she responds 2 the light after all the violence :D

Anyone else notice her slack lining in the dark picture that's all in red? I thought she was "supposedly" slack lining for Express Yourself. Could just be a pic of photos from different songs...

Anyone else notice her slack lining in the dark picture that's all in red? I thought she was "supposedly" slack lining for Express Yourself. Could just be a pic of photos from different songs...

Express Yourself would be wasted with the slack lining. It needs choreo to show lessors how its done.

Express Yourself would be wasted with the slack lining. It needs choreo to show lessors how its done.

Yes please! I hope you're right. And I do hope the entrance wasn't blown although that would be a pretty awesome entrance.

REHEARSALS BETTER BEGIN TODAY!

I think these are dressed down versions of the costumes......def not the full costumes.

Definitely not. Those pics are not from the full dress rehearsals. It looks already great anyway!

Ok I needed a moment to put myself together.

The hair is what I wanted to be :dramatic:

When she's lying in the pillar with the cross behind her could be for the Papa don't preach part. Kind of Lament from RIT, and the Papa could be God?

The slacklining is definitely Gang Bang, she said in facebook interview that would be part of the violent segment. And in a motel room with a cross in the wall! :wow:

The creepy clowns are AMAZING! Will blown every one away!

It's more perfect then I could ever hope for! I just can't....

tumblr_m2jtcpsD251qmepluo2_500.gif