MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

Yes it's wrong and I thank the Lord Madonna doesn't think that way or we would get a Janet Jackson show.

if fans were choosing songs for her tours GS and DWT would be completely different from what we know them today. It's hard to look back now and remember since DWT is so revered, but I know many of us oldies here can remember the MELTDOWN when THAT setlist was announced after we hadn't seen her live for 8 years. WHEW CHALD!! And even leaving the show fans weren't too happy but 11 years later, can we imagine Madonna's tourology without that show just the way it is?? It represents THAT era perfectly and many of those songs will probably never be performed again. AND what fan would've chose to hear a vocodered Paradise (Not For Me) over one of her MANY hit ballads on CT? Yet it somehow it worked.

Talking about and remembering all this stuff is making me actually look forward to Candy Shop on this tour....watch, it'll be a highlight. I hope there is enough crow to go around for everyone when they come out of their gay comas.

:thumbsup:

The details, it looks like a theater show with the motel room set. That is most definately Gang Bang, as she said she envisioned the video for Gang Bang to take place in a motel room! LOVE the mic stand in the cross on the wall! Slacklining seems to be part of the same segment! Krumping, The MDNA title in the cross!

"Ok! PLEASE DON'T DIRECTLY COPY AND PASTE what I type on other websites (this is especially for madonnatour2012 on FB) because I'm trying not to get yelled at "

TOTAL lack of respect. RUDE

i just 'unliked' them for this alone. obviously they cant fucking read

I KNOW! ugh! I'd like to slap whoever did that lol oh well.

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reminds of Impressive Instant (DWT)

543256_10150989806234402_10584534401_12221328_1491627169_n.jpg%20

OMG look at the guy's arms in the middle round the guy's neck above him. That's unbelievable.

OMG look at the guy's arms in the middle round the guy's neck above him. That's unbelievable.

Yes,

I had to do look twice to see if my eyes were deceiving me. This show looks stunning.