MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

Madonnarama FB have just posted three video submissions for choreography/concept for Revulva, GMAYL and masterpiece. I'm not watching just incase it tarnishes the actual performances

They are a mess. Looks to me they are all denied. Maybe Gag can use them.

They are a mess. Looks to me they are all denied. Maybe Gag can use them.

M's leftovers are still too good for that mouth breather :sassy:

It's a bit cruel at this point to not even have a backstage video - a message from Madonna - something.

But I guess there's a certain satisfaction... in a little bit of pain.

It's a bit cruel at this point to not even have a backstage video - a message from Madonna - something.

But I guess there's a certain satisfaction... in a little bit of pain.

Yes. Imagine our orgasms when when we see the full show.

My god. that's DEDICATION. I'm sure you will have a BLAST !

More like stupidity, but you're right - I'm sure I'll have an amazing time, as will you!!! :thumbsup:

Religious Intro

Girl Gone Wild

Revolver

Gang Bang

Papa Don't Preach

Hung Up

I Don't Give A

Best Friend (Interlude)

Express Yourself (mixed with Born This Way, with She's Not Me playing at the end)

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Turn Up The Radio

Open Your Heart

Masterpiece

Jusify My Love (interlude - new Madonna footage)

Vogue

Candy Shop

Human Nature

Like A Virgin

Nobody Knows Me (interlude - new Madonna footage)

I'm Addicted

I'm A Sinner

Like A Prayer

Celebration

Love I'm a Sinner/Like a Prayer. I'm a Sinner can finish with the Saints rap and the instrumental goes to LAP :wow:

THE MDNA WORLD TOUR 2012 – Setlist Spoilers Part 6 – EXCLUSIVE!!!

From Madonnarama

Since the Confessions Tour, Madonna has always included a political video interlude and this time it’s no different. The Nobody Knows me video interlude from the upcoming MDNA Tour deals with issues such as bullying, intolerance, racism, fascism, injustice and more…

The center video screen features Madonna from the waist up. Her hair is shoulder-length, curly and slightly slicked back. She also wears long black leather gloves, a black bra and leather straps. They went for a soft make up look to accentuate the special effects of the whole video.

During the first “I’ve had so many lives, since I was a child” part, bits and pieces of older Madonna pictures are pasted onto the actual video. The only appropriate way to describe it, is some kind of collage. As if someone had cut out different pictures from magazines to recreate a new one. The ending of the first part “How many times I’ve died” deals with how the press has tried to bury Madonna’s career.

Using the same “collage” technique, Madonna impersonates different people who have played an important part, positive or negative, in our history: Trayvon Martin, Marine le Pen, Sarah Palin, the Pope, Hitler and more. The left and right video screen will depict images and video footage from all the events Madonna is referring to. Halfway through, images of different teenagers who commited suicide as a result of bullying are shown for a few seconds, along with a RIP message and their name. One of those names is Brandon Bitner.

The last segment of the backdrop features positive images of people kissing: different races, straight couples, gay couples, even older couples and parents with their children. The video has a very strong message and wonÂ’t leave people untouched.

:lol: That's exactly what I thought when I read that too. Although this sounds 10x better.

:thumbsup:

I love the part with the Pope. Love whenever she's taking shots at the Prada clad vile Opus Dei Nazi Whore. It reminds me of the CT interlude footage.

Guest Fukujima

i wonder why she doesn't do these things in music videos anymore but she relegates them to tour's video

I think because it just wouldn't be accepted in that domain. In her show however people are open to it and generally more accepting of what she has to say.

any rehearsal report? soundcheck? anything?

Dancers and musicians are still flying. In 3 hours they're landing. I don't think Madge hasn't arrived to Israel yet. Where's the pics of her arrival? :wow:

The drama is inevitable. It's physically impossible for Madonna, or any one person for that matter, to please all fans by performing whatever songs they each want to hear. Just be appreciative and excited for what she's about to reveal to us!!

Is it wrong for me to think that she should sing songs that she thinks or knows we want to hear? After all, who is she putting on this concert for? Did anyone ever give her any indication that they liked Candy Shop?

Is it wrong for me to think that she should sing songs that she thinks or knows we want to hear? After all, who is she putting on this concert for? Did anyone ever give her any indication that they liked Candy Shop?

She likes Candy Shop and that's all that matters to her. You'll just have to deal with it I guess. :dazed:

Yes it's wrong and I thank the Lord Madonna doesn't think that way or we would get a Janet Jackson show.

I find it so funny people here still don't get Madonna is going to do what she wants and doesn't give a shit what we/you/them think. If she cares a little...she just does what she wants anyway. This is so much the power and beauty and longevity of Madonna.

Yes it's wrong and I thank the Lord Madonna doesn't think that way or we would get a Janet Jackson show.

AMEN! Not that Janet's shows don't have their redeeming qualities too but if you've seen the janet. tour you've seen all the subsequent tours...not sure about the latest one, smaller venues force you to switch it up somewhat I suppose. Back to Madonna though....ummm yeah...if fans were choosing songs for her tours GS and DWT would be completely different from what we know them today. It's hard to look back now and remember since DWT is so revered, but I know many of us oldies here can remember the MELTDOWN when THAT setlist was announced after we hadn't seen her live for 8 years. WHEW CHALD!! And even leaving the show fans weren't too happy but 11 years later, can we imagine Madonna's tourology without that show just the way it is?? It represents THAT era perfectly and many of those songs will probably never be performed again. AND what fan would've chose to hear a vocodered Paradise (Not For Me) over one of her MANY hit ballads on CT? Yet it somehow it worked.

Talking about and remembering all this stuff is making me actually look forward to Candy Shop on this tour....watch, it'll be a highlight. I hope there is enough crow to go around for everyone when they come out of their gay comas.

Oh

Pay-peee

Would you mind

Car-assing me?

Maybe she'll pull a fag from the audience to rape during "Candy Shop"? As inspired by Janet Jackson.

EVERYTHAAAHHAANG

*grinds fag's face*

That I GAHT