MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

Who cares. Someone who hasn't even heard the songs within the context of the actual show telling us we're going to be disappointed. What a bunch of caca.

In for May 31st. Buh byeeeeee

And yet you think that what M.D.N.A. says is correct, just because it's positive?

That's mighty open-minded of ya.

Guest ditaluver

And yet you think that what M.D.N.A. says is correct, just because it's positive?

That's mighty open-minded of ya.

it wasnt positive only,....it was mainly indifferent with actual details.

'digitalfreaknyc' LOVES to editorialize in advance...and during...and after. In his or her mind, they're the only Madonna fan in existence. I once saw him/her smack someone down on a non-Madonna forum because...HORROR...they claimed to prefer 'Drowned World' over 'Girlie Show'. Apparently there's a strict code for Madonna fans, and this poor shmoe violated that.

The same user went apeshit about 'Confessions', loudly stating they were SO over her, and bragging about walking out half-way from one of the New York shows.

Take any opinions with a boulder of salt, and judge for yourself.

Oh so he's one of those. Those types aren't as uncommon as we think! I can name a few, some of whom used to post here, some who still do :lol:

i can't wait to see the tour programme. although i have feeling it will be just a bunch of photos from the mdna shoot

Isn't life rough?

'digitalfreaknyc' LOVES to editorialize in advance...and during...and after. In his or her mind, they're the only Madonna fan in existence. I once saw him/her smack someone down on a non-Madonna forum because...HORROR...they claimed to prefer 'Drowned World' over 'Girlie Show'. Apparently there's a strict code for Madonna fans, and this poor shmoe violated that.

The same user went apeshit about 'Confessions', loudly stating they were SO over her, and bragging about walking out half-way from one of the New York shows.

Take any opinions with a boulder of salt, and judge for yourself.

Thank you for that.

"Ok! PLEASE DON'T DIRECTLY COPY AND PASTE what I type on other websites (this is especially for madonnatour2012 on FB) because I'm trying not to get yelled at "

TOTAL lack of respect. RUDE

i just 'unliked' them for this alone. obviously they cant fucking read

OH.... you might be right (and Nikki). Though the grammar remains a bit weird - it could go either way - i think it goes more your way ;) it seems indeed m.d.n.a. was actually saying, 'Hey MadonnaTour2012, I'm talking to you!"

Sorry guys.

I'm gonna have to go back and re read my chat logs and see if that was mentioned, I'll let you know if there was any mention of that. My instinct is she'll have some sort of video during the intro because it helps build the hype.

Thanks for all the info. Am seeing her in less than 2 weeks and am super excited!

I'm just really excited to start seeing bad quality vids pop up soon!!! This is going to be her best tour yet and im pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this

that place is a trainwreck

The MadonnaTribe community as a whole is no more a trainwreck than this or any other Madonna-related forum.

Yes, there are discussions that go very much off-topic, and forum member who are negative about everything per se - but so is there everywhere else.

I don't see anyone ever get silenced here, especially when mentioning another Madonna fansite, :giggle:

I don't see anyone ever get silenced here, especially when mentioning another Madonna fansite, :giggle:

The MadonnaTribe admins have their reasons for not liking the Madonnarama admin, just as they have their reasons for not allowing illegal filesharing in their forum.

Anyway, back on topic, I'm actually quite pleased with the setlist. I'll be missing some of my all-time Madonna favourites, but there are so many other great songs in the setlist

Edited by Msig

The MadonnaTribe admins have their reasons for not liking the Madonnarama admin, just as they have their reasons for not allowing illegal filesharing in their forum.

Hunty, tell it to someone who cares.

Say what you will about MadonnaNation, but at least we've never gotten involved in those ridiculous petty Drowned/Tribe/Rama/whatever wars.

And we won't now. So let's get back on topic please before I start deleting posts!

Hunty, tell it to someone who cares.

Say what you will about MadonnaNation, but at least we've never gotten involved in those ridiculous petty Drowned/Tribe/Rama/whatever wars.

And we won't now. So let's get back on topic please before I start deleting posts!

Seriously, that's so 2002.

Gosh I wasn't even aware there was a war between all those other forums . Never Mind.I much prefer it here .

Anyway I have to hurl arse to Abu Dhabi on a 7 hour flight that will feels like 70 hours but I know my queen will be worth it !

Gosh I wasn't even aware there was a war between all those other forums . Never Mind.I much prefer it here .

Anyway I have to hurl arse to Abu Dhabi on a 7 hour flight that will feels like 70 hours but I know my queen will be worth it !

Yup, the MadonnaTribe and DrownedMadonna admins were engaged in a personal feud for several years, and now that they have sorted out their problems, a new one between MadonnaTribe and the relaunched Madonnarama started.

As for the tour, the Danish show fits perfectly into my schedule. It will take place two days after my summer break starts - if she had come to Denmark any earlier, I would have had to miss the show, or travel to see it.

Madonnarama FB have just posted three video submissions for choreography/concept for Revulva, GMAYL and masterpiece. I'm not watching just incase it tarnishes the actual performances

Madonnarama FB have just posted three video submissions for choreography/concept for Revulva, GMAYL and masterpiece. I'm not watching just incase it tarnishes the actual performances

I only watched revulva, looks OK but isnt there a rap in it? It seems like the wrong mix, I bet it will be different. Very Madonna though.

Since he posted them on FB, I assume they were all rejected.

And his submitted GMAYL choreography uses the Party Rock Remix, while the tour uses the Just Blaze Remix.

Since he posted them on FB, I assume they were all rejected.

And his submitted GMAYL choreography uses the Party Rock Remix, while the tour uses the Just Blaze Remix.

Yep. Figured so. Still, it may give hints of what to expect....so I will refrain.

30 hours' travelling for me to get to Berlin from Australia :thumbsup:

They did the same on S&S showing a video submission for MILES AWAY. And we know how the "choreography" was.

They did the same on S&S showing a video submission for MILES AWAY. And we know how the "choreography" was.

just an idea that some silliy group of dancers knows dance routines and that they are doing it on youtube before tour start is idiotic.

still we dont know what setlist looklike - FACT

nobody knows how costumes looklike - FACT

they are very good in keeping secrets this MDNA period..my guess is that after tour starts we wont be able to read-see-hear-talk abaout everything that is going on.

MDNA TORNADO WILL BLOW US :fag:

30 hours' travelling for me to get to Berlin from Australia :thumbsup:

My god. that's DEDICATION. I'm sure you will have a BLAST !