MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

Digitalfreaknyc in the MadonnaTribe forum confirmed that everything posted by m.d.n.a. is accurate, as expected, including the section names.

The only thing he disagrees with is the line mentioning that people who heard the final studio demos are very positive.

He heard them all himself, and he thinks that casual fans and average concert-goers will be very disappointed. Musically, he thinks that especially the first section is a mess, featuring 4 songs that most people won't know, a short teaser of "Papa Don't Preach" and an 'unrecognizable' mix of "Hung Up".

Digitalfreaknyc in the MadonnaTribe forum confirmed that everything posted by m.d.n.a. is accurate, as expected, including the section names.

The only thing he disagrees with is the line mentioning that people who heard the final studio demos are very positive.

He heard them all himself, and he thinks that casual fans and average concert-goers will be very disappointed.

half the people there suffer from constipation.

I can't wait for the GGW performance!!! SEX + EXPLOSION + MADNESS :wow:

:wow:

And Revolver? I'm very curious to see how turn out as the second song! Like I was with Beat Gos On, and wasn't disappointed.

ok---i wont say some special friend told me this. the setlist could look like this.

1 Intro Act of Contrition

2 Girl Gone Wild

3 Revolver

4 Gang Bang

5 Papa Don't Preach

6 Hung Up

7 Best Friend (Interlude)

8 I Don't Give A (guitar)

9 Express Yourself (mixed with Born This Way and She s Not Me)

10 Give Me All Your Luvin (later replased with Music?)

11 Turn Up The Radio

12 Open Your Heart (longer intro (with drumms) like AL on RI or GITG on RI)

13 Love Spent (accoustic guitar)

14 Masterpiece

15 Jusify My Love (interlude)

16 Vogue (carnival)

17 Candy Shop (mixed with Erotica)

18 Human Nature

19 Like A Virgin (piano version/or Falling Free)

20 Nobody Knows Me (interlude)

21 I m Addicted

22 Impressive Instant (guitar)

23 I m A Sinner

24 Like A Prayer

25 Everybody/Celebration

there will be more guitar for sure but i dont know where? maybe Turn Up the Radio or I m a sinner..dont know

and there is still no ROL song so its really weird.

well..i put this just to see is there anybody who dares to say i m not right. :D

...Musically, he thinks that especially the first section is a mess, featuring 4 songs that most people won't know, a short teaser of "Papa Don't Preach" and an 'unrecognizable' mix of "Hung Up".

Just because they don't know them doesn't mean they won't be liked... And as for Hung Up, it cannot be worse than the Sticky & Sweet tour version... or can it?!

I'm excited to see Revolver too - though I despise the song, I too didn't have hopes for Beat Goes On and was thoroughly surprised at how well it set the tone for the concert. I don't think I'm gonna start loving the song, but if it gives me one worthy visual moment (and it will) then it will be redeemed.

ok---i wont say some special friend told me this. the setlist could look like this.

1 Intro Act of Contrition

2 Girl Gone Wild

3 Revolver

4 Gang Bang

5 Papa Don't Preach

6 Hung Up

7 Best Friend (Interlude)

8 I Don't Give A (guitar)

9 Express Yourself (mixed with Born This Way and She s Not Me)

10 Give Me All Your Luvin (later replased with Music?)

11 Turn Up The Radio

12 Open Your Heart (longer intro (with drumms) like AL on RI or GITG on RI)

13 Love Spent (accoustic guitar)

14 Masterpiece

15 Jusify My Love (interlude)

16 Vogue (carnival)

17 Candy Shop (mixed with Erotica)

18 Human Nature

19 Like A Virgin (piano version/or Falling Free)

20 Nobody Knows Me (interlude)

21 I m Addicted

22 Impressive Instant (guitar)

23 I m A Sinner

24 Like A Prayer

25 Everybody/Celebration

there will be more guitar for sure but i dont know where? maybe Turn Up the Radio or I m a sinner..dont know

and there is still no ROL song so its really weird.

well..i put this just to see is there anybody who dares to say i m not right. :D

I am not saying your not right BUT everyone is saying NO LOVE SPENT??/ Is it there or not????

total lack of respect. madonnarama #2

Guys, I may be further complicating things, but I'm pretty sure m.d.n.a himself at the top of that rant says that only Madonna Tour 2012 could distribute that post.

total lack of respect. madonnarama #2

I'm pretty sure m.d.n.a actually posted that to this FB page - I believe that was what was said a couple of pages back.

Thank you as above

Guest ditaluver

"Ok! PLEASE DON'T DIRECTLY COPY AND PASTE what I type on other websites (this is especially for madonnatour2012 on FB) because I'm trying not to get yelled at "

TOTAL lack of respect. RUDE

i just 'unliked' them for this alone. obviously they cant fucking read

Guys, I may be further complicating things, but I'm pretty sure m.d.n.a himself at the top of that rant says that only Madonna Tour 2012 could distribute that post.

I thought m.d.n.a said NOT to share it on Facebook. my mistake.

"Ok! PLEASE DON'T DIRECTLY COPY AND PASTE what I type on other websites (this is especially for madonnatour2012 on FB) because I'm trying not to get yelled at "

TOTAL lack of respect. RUDE

i just 'unliked' them for this alone. obviously they cant fucking read

that's how I read it as well