MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

So I asked about "Born this way" and in the demo it does include Lady Gaga's vocals but that may change/have changed in the live rehearsals. The mix for NKM has changed a bit, but that doesn't matter to us because we haven't even heard it.

Thanks for the update!

"Lucky Star" was live on the Confessions Tour- though on the DVD, it was a studio "live" vocal (like "Borderline" on the S&S DVD).

Haha..Borderline on the S&S show was SOOO recorded from her 1983 recording..LOL not too obvious was it???

Awful I know. Like S&S wasn't bad enough...

Ha! So true. CANDY PLOP was her worst opening song ever.

Why is she inflicting it on us again? She much must be one of

only a few artists that has such a great collection of hit singles and incredible album tracks

and we have to suffer that awful track.

So I asked about "Born this way" and in the demo it does include Lady Gaga's vocals but that may change/have changed in the live rehearsals.

This is probably the worst idea ever! Even the pointless Britney inclusion at the SS Tour couldn`t match this utterly shit idea. I predict some booing. She better be prepared for that.

I think the BTW might be just for rehearsals, to have some fun but also the fact that it creates a bit of PR. I think it will be dropped for the actual live performance they'll drop it and just have She's Not Me. I can't believe she'd be that thick to go through with such a slur on one of the hottest females on the planet.

She might make a pointed remark but she's normally pretty good at supporting fellow female performers.

Madonnarama broke the news about the professional filming of four different performances at the opening show of the MDNA Tour in Tel Aviv on May 31st!

As we previously reported, those performances will be used to promote the tour using various partners around the world.

Now we can reveal that the four different songs are:

- Girl Gone Wild

- Express Yourself

- Give me all your Luvin’

- Turn up the Radio

Madonna is also trying to find time in her crazy schedule to film a real video for her forthcoming single Turn up the Radio, and not just a live performance of the song.

Let’s hope she’s able to make it happen!

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/05/18/exclusive-the-mdna-tour-performances-that-will-be-filmed-are/#ixzz1vEkQmEPV

Guest ditaluver

great choices but GMAYL..is dumb in my opinion. the whole world saw that performance already.

She might make a pointed remark but she's normally pretty good at supporting fellow female performers.

At first she felt indiferent/unimpressed to the goober when she attended one of her earlier shows back in 2008/2009. But her perception probably changed as at that time she didn`t felt threatened by it until the wannabe started to emulate her life and the media jumped in the bandwagoon.

Madonna must be really pissed off by this but i don`t thing that making a direct attack like including BTW and She`s Not Me in the EY performance would do her any good. It will only give fuel to this monster.

Guest ditaluver

Worst: GMAYL. enough.

GMAYL reminds me of FETCH

Madonna, stop trying to make GMAYL happen! It's not going to happen!

great choices but GMAYL..is dumb in my opinion. the whole world saw that performance already.

Well for the time being they will not assume the mistake right. They will pretend that GMAYL is a smash hit till the end of the MDNA era. :chuckle:

Guest Not4Pussies

She's performing the Just Blaze remix of GMAYL so the tour performance might be slightly different. So calm down fairies. I hope she does shoot a video for TUTR. Use a location M. You're gonna be around the world in gorgeous countries, don't go into a room with a white wall and call it a video.

She's performing the Just Blaze remix of GMAYL so the tour performance might be slightly different. So calm down fairies. I hope she does shoot a video for TUTR. Use a location M. You're gonna be around the world in gorgeous countries, don't go into a room with a white wall and call it a video.

And don't pull a Jump either!! :lol:

Had a perfect location and THAT'S how the video turned out. I just don't understand.

Guest ditaluver

So calm down fairies.

:lol:

i honestly dont know that blaze mix. i had no interest in downloading the mixes. i'll go check it out. thanks!

:lol:

i honestly dont know that blaze mix. i had no interest in downloading the mixes. i'll go check it out. thanks!

The mix included in the Smirnoff Nightlife Edition is the Just Blaze Bionic Dub.

I assume the tour performance is based on an unreleased full vocal mix.

Guest ditaluver

The mix included in the Smirnoff Nightlife Edition is the Just Blaze Bionic Dub.

I assume the tour performance is based on an unreleased full vocal mix.

oh i didnt get that edition.

i moved and I am so behind on everything

:/

I don't get the hate to GMAYL. Is a fun song and she released that several months ago. Calm down. We can't do anything.

I'm glad that she's REALLY promoting MDNA (at least with those pro record) 3 songs from MDNA and a classic for me is fine. Better than nothing.

That Blaze mix reminds me of the intro for GMAYL on the Superbowl. I can imagine the whole stadium chanting :wow:

Guest Not4Pussies

And don't pull a Jump either!! :lol:

Had a perfect location and THAT'S how the video turned out. I just don't understand.

thank you! her scenes look so awkward compared to the scenes with her dancers.

she could have shot her scenes on the rooftop of a building.

we need to push Guy O on Twitter for M to shoot a video for TUTR.

I see something very sunny, 60's, grainy and dirty. Kind of like the first music videos that Lana Del Rey

released. That type of style but not with random clips and images.

Very La Dolce Vita. M wearing big black sunglasses, messy Bardot hair, a simple white men's dress shirt and black fuck me pumps.

Guest Not4Pussies

from DrownedMadonna:

As we already reported a long time ago, Madonna's third single from MDNA is going to be Turn Up The Radio. Therefore, ignore the latest rumours!!

DrownedMadonna has now learned that Madonna wants to film a proper video for Turn Up The Radio, as Madonnarama also reported a few minutes ago. We heard that Madonna has only 3 to 4 hours to film the video, given her busy schedule, before the tour starts on May 31 in Tel Aviv.

Apparently, Madonna is having trouble finding a director that can film the video in just 3 to 4 hours. Madonna is so busy that she is even willing to shoot the video on opening day of the tour before the show begins.

Fingers crossed!

3 to 4 hours? WTF? :lmao: what a mess that's gonna be!

did they really mean 3 to 4 days?

from DrownedMadonna:

As we already reported a long time ago, Madonna's third single from MDNA is going to be Turn Up The Radio. Therefore, ignore the latest rumours!!

DrownedMadonna has now learned that Madonna wants to film a proper video for Turn Up The Radio, as Madonnarama also reported a few minutes ago. We heard that Madonna has only 3 to 4 hours to film the video, given her busy schedule, before the tour starts on May 31 in Tel Aviv.

Apparently, Madonna is having trouble finding a director that can film the video in just 3 to 4 hours. Madonna is so busy that she is even willing to shoot the video on opening day of the tour before the show begins.

Fingers crossed!

3 to 4 hours? WTF? :lmao: what a mess that's gonna be!

did they really mean 3 to 4 days?

:rotfl:

I don't know what to think anymore!

from DrownedMadonna:

Fingers crossed!

:lol::lol::lmao::lmao:

Are you ready to jump, get ready to jump...

You always love me more, miles away...