MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

Do I remember correctly that she announced a short time after the Super Bowl that the acrobat on the rope will join her tour?? I've never read about this rumour again... does anyone know if he's still in?

She did, and we've got rehearsal pictures of Madonna slacklining, too.

Do I remember correctly that she announced a short time after the Super Bowl that the acrobat on the rope will join her tour?? I've never read about this rumour again... does anyone know if he's still in?

He's holding her hand here.

20120501-pictures-madonna-mdna-world-tour-rehearsals-06.jpg

Am going to be there on 3rd night of this tour. I can't believe it ! Will report back !

Rumor: Note that nothing is confirmed

"The third MDNA Tour section is named "Beast". Since the JML interlude had a masquerade bandit crew, Candy Shop still remain highly nasty. How does it sound? Imagine the rough Erotica base and sing CS lyrics over it. Pure madness!"

:wow::wow:

I've always loved CS. No problem with it being performed.

I'm not really sure where to put this, bit disco legend Donna Summer died this morning at the age of 63 from breast cancer :( we all know how Madonna has been greatly influenced by Donna (she even incorporated "I Feel Love" into the Confessions Tour). When Michael died during the '09 Sticky & Sweet Tour, M honored him. Does this mean the MDNA tour might contain a small tribute to the Queen of Disco from the Queen of Pop??

Rest in Peace, Donna. I will always love to love you, baby......

"The third MDNA Tour section is named "Beast". Since the JML interlude had a masquerade bandit crew, Candy Shop still remain highly nasty. How does it sound? Imagine the rough Erotica base and sing CS lyrics over it. Pure madness!"

This is exciting. Turning Candy Shop into a spoken, nasty song could actually work.

Sounds kinda cool. I wish it was MORE "Erotica" and LESS "CS" but let's see how it works (if it is indeed true). After all, I cringed at the inclusion of "Music" showing up on the Confessions Tour list after the lackluster "ReInvention incarnation", but it turned out to be a highlight in the show.

Guest Not4Pussies

i hope she sings "erotic, erotic, put your hands all over my body...all over me" somewhere during Candy Shop

Where is this rumor coming from?

Am going to be there on 3rd night of this tour. I can't believe it ! Will report back !

I can't imagine how excited you must be.....it's so close you can taste it! Unlike me who will have to wait till next year...but I will gladly wait.

Ya'll better be interested when it finally hits Australia...I don't wanna be talking to myself in here.

I can't imagine how excited you must be.....it's so close you can taste it! Unlike me who will have to wait till next year...but I will gladly wait.

Ya'll better be interested when it finally hits Australia...I don't wanna be talking to myself in here.

:lmao: Don't worry, we all will be with you!

:lmao: Don't worry, we all will be with you!

Thank you :inlove: You will have to wait a while yourself, right?

God knows my family and friends couldn't give a shit....idiots

Super Excited. Got flight Tix.Hotel is booked.Got my Visa.

Yeah gosh imagine something goes wrong with the forum just before she's about to hit Aus. Your brain will probably explode!

i have a question: during Confessions Tour in how many songs she used Playback?

Sorry and parts of Jump

In some shows also Future Lovers/I Feel Love and Erotica.

On the DVD, the first verse of Lucky Star sounds lipsynched, too, but I'm not sure how it sounded in the actual show.

So I asked about "Born this way" and in the demo it does include Lady Gaga's vocals but that may change/have changed in the live rehearsals. The mix for NKM has changed a bit, but that doesn't matter to us because we haven't even heard it.

I'm not really sure where to put this, bit disco legend Donna Summer died this morning at the age of 63 from breast cancer :( we all know how Madonna has been greatly influenced by Donna (she even incorporated "I Feel Love" into the Confessions Tour). When Michael died during the '09 Sticky & Sweet Tour, M honored him. Does this mean the MDNA tour might contain a small tribute to the Queen of Disco from the Queen of Pop??

Rest in Peace, Donna. I will always love to love you, baby......

I think she could mix a little of "On The Radio" into Turn Up The Radio. That'd be rad

I think she could mix a little of "On The Radio" into Turn Up The Radio. That'd be rad

What about poor old Whitney too? They're dropping like flies. There will be no room for any M stuff at this rate.

Thank you :inlove: You will have to wait a while yourself, right?

God knows my family and friends couldn't give a shit....idiots

Oh yes, december for me!

Same situation here, nobody gives a fuck. The only one who pretends interest is my sister because I'm paying for her ticket. :(

But I don't care about those thing anymore! I'm so excited to see Madonna, it's my first time and nothing and no one will drag me down!!!

tumblr_m2hn486uci1qj28qwo1_r1_500.gif