MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

Thank You! It was a surreal moment of bliss :dramatic: for me! Glad to share with the fellow fans! I have no knowledge concerning the tour unfortunately. I am like all the eager fans waiting for the week of May 31'st where all things tour will be at high pitch. We are just about there and the buzz is obscenely high.

YES!!! So we're all on the same boat! 15 days! I'm so excited!

tumblr_m1gt5dLx4z1qm68s2o1_400.gif

Guest CandyPerfumeBoy

I do actually like the idea of a 60s or 70s vibe CS... but she should just replace HN with Love Spent and add another classic for the last part

I'm pretty much with you at this point. Yeah, for me it sucks a couple of the MDNA tracks I wanted to hear won't be on there. Like most I certainly wouldn't have chosen CS and HN to be performed again on this tour but if she's proved anything over the years it's that she can take songs that nobody cares about and turn them into show highlights. Not to sound spoiled but I've now seen Vogue and LAP performed on 2 different tours, this will be the third. So quite honestly if I were making the setlist I wouldn't have included those either.

With all that said though.....you just can't go wrong with the Madonna classics like Vogue, LAP and LAV. They will bring the place to life because EVERYBODY knows those songs and it would be a travesty for her to tour a bunch of places she hasn't been to in years or EVER and then not perform a couple of her "signature songs" just because they've been performed on recent tours. I'm sure her choice in songs will all make sense in a couple weeks. It's hard to sit here and say "she should perform this instead of that" but really the way her shows are "this instead of that" may not make any sense whatsoever conceptually so....we just gotta be patient and have faith in our girl. It wasn't that long ago that MANY fans on here were doubting her ability to even make a solid pop album again, yet she passed that test with flying colors so let's not get ahead of ourselves here in writing off the show already. I know it's a minority, but I think I've read people that are already having doubts about going or selling their tix because of the setlist. Not a smart decision because you could go in hating Candy Shop and leaving thinking it's one of the best performances of her career. Anybody who's been around for a minute should know this about M already. :) Case in point for me personally is NKM on RIT...on record the song was watered down, bland and filler for me (sorry) on stage though...WOW....a career highlight and actually gave me appreciation for the album version which I now do like.

I can't believe you were blind to NKM. Wait I forgive you since a lot of people are blind to the genius of the AL album.

If she could replace Like A Virgin for Some Girls, or make a medley of the two, that'd be great. I NEED to hear those opening sirens booming loud. :wow:

Like a virgin, sweet and keen. ;)

Also the DrownedMadonna admin now confirmed that the setlist posted by m.d.n.a. is the real deal.

Meh....still don't believe it till I hear about it post opening night.

And Adreeyen....Some Girls begs to be performed. I really cannot fathom it not being included......I LOVE this song :inlove:fucking fierce :sassy:

So is the list that Madonnarama posted (that the NY Daily News reported) the same one m.d.n.a posted?

Still perplexed by the inclusion of CS/HN.

There is no such thing as "the list that Madonnarama posted". They never posted it and it never appeared on their site.

The setlist was posted by m.d.n.a and coincides with the album spine graphics made by MTribe and was later confirmed by DrownedMadonna and various people in forums.

BoyCulture posted it - without a source but with a "big shout out to Madonnarama" and it suddenly became "The Madonnarama setlist" on MTV and New York Daily News.

The last exclusive report from Rama is stuck at "We can’t confirm if this version will be part of the setlist…" and "Again, we can’t confirm those will be used for the MDNA Tour" although they took some time to celebrate on Twitter and Facebook that MTV branded them as "reliable" (for something they didn't post).

There is no such thing as "the list that Madonnarama posted". They never posted it and it never appeared on their site.

The setlist was posted by m.d.n.a and coincides with the album spine graphics made by MTribe and was later confirmed by DrownedMadonna and various people in forums.

BoyCulture posted it - without a source but with a "big shout out to Madonnarama" and it suddenly became "The Madonnarama setlist" on MTV and New York Daily News.

The last exclusive report from Rama is stuck at "We can’t confirm if this version will be part of the setlist…" and "Again, we can’t confirm those will be used for the MDNA Tour" although they took some time to celebrate on Twitter and Facebook that MTV branded them as "reliable" (for something they didn't post).

I wonder what Edward Russel thinks of all of this.

Some Girls is my fav song right now from MDNA :wow:

anyway, i have a question: during Confessions Tour in how many songs she used Playback?

I wonder what Edward Russel thinks of all of this.

I never heard from the horse's mouth and I would not be surprised at all if this turns out being bullshit, but when absolumentmadonna became madonnarama word was that they were "granted permission from the original madonnarama owner" to continue the work under their name.

I think the madonnarama domain simply expired when Edward lost any interest in the site but was mantained by one of those companies who try to re-sell it for a profit. I know someone who actually tried to buy it but it was quite expensive.

La Isla Bonita (Confessions) had the same coreography of Everybody, so no we can't assume. As far as we know Music is not part of the set list (thank god).

Ugh, thank god! Didn't know that.