MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

Prince is a musician. Madonna's a showman. Prince does it because he can.

Showman my ass! Prince is a musician and madonna is living legend.

She could change setlist for australia or even latin america or she ll get bored. Australia wont forgive few oldies and europe setlist without Love Spent or I m Addicted :)

I think it's very possible, because the tour is going to be the promotion with selected performances being filmed at several ocassions! I think this would make sense with the rumor about Love Spent, Physical Attraction, Music and Turn Up the Radio being filmed so the "bonus tracks" (Physical Attraction, maybe) are being filmed too as well as the future singles (LS & TUTR). That's also probably the reason why she rehearsed for so long, because she had to prepare performances for more songs.

I think it's very possible, because the tour is going to be the promotion with selected performances being filmed at several ocassions! I think this would make sense with the rumor about Love Spent, Physical Attraction, Music and Turn Up the Radio being filmed so the "bonus tracks" (Physical Attraction, maybe) are being filmed too as well as the future singles (LS & TUTR). That's also probably the reason why she rehearsed for so long, because she had to prepare performances for more songs.

Good point! She heard our crying for S&S Frozen and even hollyday :D

She maybe just replace after europe and usa few mdna songs with music and other staff

There is so much speculation regarding the setlist, and I think that we will not know until the week of the tour. The music in the show is set, the costumes are being fitted and the stage is done. She will have the same stage for the entire tour, and she will also use the same setlist for the entire tour unless there is a second leg as S&S had.

I am sure there is going to be highs and lows of this tour as there are with very tour.

She can only do so much.

No, do I want to hear Human Nature again, but if she feels she needs it then fine.

She has never been one who listen to us, she does what she wants - She's Madonna!

This tour is to promote MDNA, and we are lucky enough to get some hits along the way.

Why 'Human Nature' when there are other songs from that era that need to be performed. Of the 4 singles from 'Bedtime Stories' 'Human Nature' is the least well known. 'Secret' and 'Take A Bow' whilst not as well known as some songs still have a reasonable visibility with the public. Even the song 'Bedtime story' is better known than 'Human Nature'.

I would take Human Nature over Candy Shop. So many great songs & she chooses that? I would also take another ballad over Masterpiece :| I hope she pulls it all off & the show is amazing (in a good way) because right now the setlist is just not that great overall.

It strikes me that she would choose the sing songs she cannot sing live anymore - she can't sing Human Nature, so let's just save ourselves the trouble and not do it! Sing Get Together or whatever!

It will be interesting to see if she changes the setlist for Australia (if it goes ahead) given that so many songs have never been performed there that were big hits, Into The Groove, Crazy For You, Like A Prayer, Frozen, Ray Of Light, Music, Hung Up to name a couple

It strikes me that she would choose the sing songs she cannot sing live anymore - she can't sing Human Nature, so let's just save ourselves the trouble and not do it! Sing Get Together or whatever!

Which is weird, because it's not in a high key. It seems like she's struggling with the lower parts.

There has to be some sacrificed lambs in the new album when the tour comes. I'm bummed Superstar, Love Spent & what-have-you are not going to be performed. But the rumored setlist is cool. I'm glad she's performing Revolvah & Celebration.

Guest Sinnerboy

Candy Shop and Human Nature is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Which is weird, because it's not in a high key. It seems like she's struggling with the lower parts.

Yep - which is why, as much as I'd love to, I understand she'll never perform Jump ever again

Guest Not4Pussies

Candy Shop and Human Nature is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

huh?

Guest Sinnerboy

Madonnachile leaked REAL SETLIST!!!!!

INTRO (escenas de religion,musica estilo gregoriana y canto kalakan)

Girl Gone Wild (Madonna encadenada cae al suelo y empieza el rezo y salen los bailarines aparece material girl)

Gang Bang (Madonna se vuelve mala y peligrosa y ataca a balazos a sus bailarines)

Revolver (Mix Guetta con aparicion en backdrop de Lil Wayne)

Papa Dont Preach (suenan a los lejos los violines a medida que sube el volumen madonna cambia de forma)

BEST FRIEND (video interlude con letra de Hearbeat )

Hung Up (Version 2012 con algunos acordes de Love Spent)

Love Spent (Version Acustica, kalakan)

I Dont Give A (Guitarra)

Express Yourself (Slackline en una version electronica del clasico)

Give Me All Your Luvin (Remix especial y reinventada)

JUSTIFY MY LOVE (controversial video interlude)

Open Your Heart (Kalakan remix)

Masterpiece (Madonna en pleno escenario y un backdrom muy romantico)

Im Sinner (Cyberraga aparece en las letras de esta cancion)

Vogue (Superbowl full version)

NOBODY KNOWS ME (Mega dance interlude)

Turn Up The Radio (album version)

Bedtime Story (version reinventada y por primera vez con performance)

Like a Virgin (Madonna cantando con un piano de base)

Some Girls (solo chicas en este acto)

Im Addicted (gran fiesta en el escenario)

CELEBRATION ENCORE

Like a Prayer (version corta pero inolvidable)

Everybody (version dance con sonidos de holiday)

Celebration (Gran cierre)

Guest xnerel

Madonnachile leaked REAL SETLIST!!!!!

INTRO (escenas de religion,musica estilo gregoriana y canto kalakan)

Girl Gone Wild (Madonna encadenada cae al suelo y empieza el rezo y salen los bailarines aparece material girl)

Gang Bang (Madonna se vuelve mala y peligrosa y ataca a balazos a sus bailarines)

Revolver (Mix Guetta con aparicion en backdrop de Lil Wayne)

Papa Dont Preach (suenan a los lejos los violines a medida que sube el volumen madonna cambia de forma)

BEST FRIEND (video interlude con letra de Hearbeat )

Hung Up (Version 2012 con algunos acordes de Love Spent)

Love Spent (Version Acustica, kalakan)

I Dont Give A (Guitarra)

Express Yourself (Slackline en una version electronica del clasico)

Give Me All Your Luvin (Remix especial y reinventada)

JUSTIFY MY LOVE (controversial video interlude)

Open Your Heart (Kalakan remix)

Masterpiece (Madonna en pleno escenario y un backdrom muy romantico)

Im Sinner (Cyberraga aparece en las letras de esta cancion)

Vogue (Superbowl full version) YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs!

NOBODY KNOWS ME (Mega dance interlude)

Turn Up The Radio (album version) < THANK GOD!

Bedtime Story (version reinventada y por primera vez con performance)

Like a Virgin (Madonna cantando con un piano de base)

Some Girls (solo chicas en este acto)

Im Addicted (gran fiesta en el escenario)

CELEBRATION ENCORE

Like a Prayer (version corta pero inolvidable)<< short version.. yeeeeeeeees!

Everybody (version dance con sonidos de holiday)

Celebration (Gran cierre)

IF THIS IS THE REAL ONE.. i'll have an endless orgasm!

I am quite happy with that setlist. I wished she would have included something from Music though ( Don't tell me for example).

I have a feeling the one with Human Nature and Candy Shop is a fake tbh. I'm keeping my finger crossed that this one is real.

Everythhaaannng once .Shame on me. Everythhaaanngg twice. Shame on you Madonna.

She said, nothing from SuperBowl :lol:

Oh, Madonna, I luv you though, I really like this setlist more than the others. Hopefully its true, still 15 days to go :thumbsup:

yeah so anyway, I assume she's gonna have an epic entrance because in the tour intro demo towards the very end of the song the spoken part of GGW is played then there's a very loud sound of glass breaking and then GGW officially begins.

She said, nothing from SuperBowl :lol:

When she said that I think she meant choreography + costumes. It's not like she won't perfom GMAYL on tour so as not to repeat herself. She most definitely will.

Vogue (SuperBowl mix) would be LIFE :wow: