The MDNA Show in Tel Aviv to be Filmed for Promotional Use

Love Spent

I just hope that these performances won't be used as an "Smirnoff Exclusive" blah blah blah.

She needs to show them to the whole world, rub in everybody's faces, not some kind of treat that only desperate fans will watch.

I just hope that these performances won't be used as an "Smirnoff Exclusive" blah blah blah.

She needs to show them to the whole world, rub in everybody's faces, not some kind of treat that only desperate fans will watch.

The Smirnoff partnership is just boring now. Was it ever even interesting? :nocomment:

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone being messed around by Viagogo about the tickets? Been told my e-tickets have been sent to me, but have been made invalid by the promoter anyway and that I need to go to the stadium box-office and pick up my new tickets...

Guest Fukujima

Anyone being messed around by Viagogo about the tickets? Been told my e-tickets have been sent to me, but have been made invalid by the promoter anyway and that I need to go to the stadium box-office and pick up my new tickets...

i bought tickets via viagogo for her London's show. which show are you going to?? i still haven't received anything tho even if i bought them at the beginning of April

That kind of video does NOT promote her tour very well.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO DUB HER VOICE?

Totally! The behind the scenes is all well and good but I wish they'd leave the vocals as they were. Parts of EY sound like a man. It gives the general audience the impression that she will be miming the entire show like Britney, which is not exactly fair. I've heard they had sound problems at the show so that could be why the changed it.