The MDNA Show in Tel Aviv to be Filmed for Promotional Use

Love Spent

Guy Oseary was not joking when he said that the promo for Madonna’s new album MDNA and the upcoming MDNA Tour wasn’t going to be “traditional”.

Madonnarama has learned some HUGE news on the MDNA Tour.

Madonna’s management is planning on filming a few numbers at the opening show in Tel Aviv on May 31st!

For now, four different performances will be selected and are then going to be used in the upcoming months as promo material for the MDNA Tour worldwide.

One thing is certain: the MDNA Tour is coming sooner than you think!

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/05/09/the-mdna-tour-is-coming-sooner-than-you-think/#ixzz1uOfDAoqM

ummm.. and?

Where is the news here? The first show always has performances filmed for the media and with cameraphones, the footage will be everywhere anyway.

Usually, only the first one or two songs are professionally filmed, primarily for news broadcasts - this time we'll have four songs, probably from different segments.

Usually, only the first one or two songs are professionally filmed, primarily for news broadcasts - this time we'll have four songs, probably from different segments.

:drama:

So, this will be the source of our next video from MDNA.

Oh god, hadn't thought about that... let's pray not. The promo videos poor fans have created thus far FOR FREE are all the videos we need if that's what PAID MANAGEMENT will do for MDNA.

But let's hope that's not the case ;)

One more video, Madge! One more!

And they're not even bothering to film the whole show?

I'm sure they will film some of the weaker performances from MDNA album tracks that no one will know or care about. My money is on "I Don't Give A" with a geeeee-tar. :manson:

Tour videos are great promo for M. Everyone will be curious and take a look. They will likely go viral very quickly.

they simply don't care... which we should too... just enjoy the music and the tour...

i think we should stop craving for more chart or sales success since it's obvious it's not important to them anymore...

Sympathy1.jpg

My best friend Helen came for a visit, weve been to see Madonna at least 10 times together, including the pit. Shes had a baby so had her internet turned off, she was gobsmacked when i said MDNA had come out! I was gobsmacked too, she said no to tickets a couple of months ago because of the baby.But a big fan like her withought the internet didnt know M's album is out?!! Guy needs to go.

What's NOT traditional about filming songs from opening show in the age of youtube ?

A video for the next single.

I hope it's more of a montage than a performance video for turn up the radio because she's on guitar for that one and I don't want another miles away type video.

According to: http://mymdna.com/

Spoiler Alert!

" San Diego’s Z90.3 has been giving away tickets to Madonna’s upcoming tour in the United States, which has broken ticket sales records everywhere. Madonna starts her MDNA tour in Tel Aviv on May 31. Her manager, Guy Oseary, just tweeted that four of her opening night performances will be filmed.

We can reveal that the four performances that will be filmed are “Turn up the Radio,” “Love Spent,” “Physical Attraction,” and “Music.” The performance of “Turn up the Radio” or “Love Spent” will likely be released as Madonna’s next music video. "

Seems like the songs chosen are:

- Girl Gone Wild

- Give me all your love

- Turn up the radio

- Express Yourself

and it seems she's trying to film a proper video for Turn up the Radio!!

“Love Spent” will likely be released as Madonna’s next music video. "

I hope they go this direction! otherwise;

RIP MDNA.

Sympathy1.jpg

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/05/18/exclusive-the-mdna-tour-performances-that-will-be-filmed-are/

EXCLUSIVE – The MDNA Tour performances that will be filmed are…

Madonnarama broke the news about the professional filming of four different performances at the opening show of the MDNA Tour in Tel Aviv on May 31st!

As we previously reported, those performances will be used to promote the tour using various partners around the world.

Now we can reveal that the four different songs are:

- Girl Gone Wild

- Express Yourself

- Give me all your Luvin’

- Turn up the Radio

Madonna is also trying to find time in her crazy schedule to film a real video for her forthcoming single Turn up the Radio, and not just a live performance of the song.

Let’s hope she’s able to make it happen!