What is the one song that could save MDNA?

The Power of Madonna Fans  

116 members have voted

1. 1. What is the one song that could save MDNA? (3rd single)

• Gang Bang
    • I'm Addicted
    • Turn up the Radio
    • Some Girls
    • Superstar
    • I don't give a
    • I'm a Sinner
    • Love Spent
    • Masterpiece
    • Falling Free
    • Beautiful Killer
    • I F'ed up
    • B'day Song
    • Best Friend

It would be cool if she went for the J-Pop style and released a video for every song on the album and left the singles at GMAYL/GGW.

But Gang Bang and Falling Free would be cool, they wouldn't be commercial successes but would be a nice fuck you to radio.

Its funny that she complains that every record sounds the same and radio always plays the same songs but still she seems to be desperately trying to adjust her sound to that when making the choices for the singles. At some point i remember that she said that radio would never play Gang Bang. This is probably the reason why there is no plans to release it.

as much as i adore the song 'love spent' i voted for 'superstar' because every person i know that has heard superstar cant get it out of their heads. they tell me they sing it all day. i think it is very catchy and would be a big hit :)

as much as i adore the song 'love spent' i voted for 'superstar' because every person i know that has heard superstar cant get it out of their heads. they tell me they sing it all day. i think it is very catchy and would be a big hit :)

Maybe you are right. The other day i was in my friend`s car and suddenly Superstar pop up and i was very surprised, he said that this is the song he likes the most from this album :|

Maybe you are right. The other day i was in my friend`s car and suddenly Superstar pop up and i was very surprised, he said that this is the song he likes the most from this album :|

now all us Madonna fans have to play that song over and over for all our friends and family. in our cars so the neighbors can hear and in our homes for the neighbors to hear too,lol. we must make superstar a hypnotizing hit!!! im just kidding, sorta :demonic:

^^

seriously?

At this point, they can release anything, and it will not make any difference to the album. I say keep releasing 'em all the way K8y Perry did!

Superstar sounds great!

It does! I was just very surprised that from all the songs of the album this is the one that grabbed instantly his attention! :shock:

I don't. I think fall 2015, with the next tour in 2016.

This. After the 2013 MDNA leg she will make a film, release in 2014 then start to make a record.

Yes! I don't understand why some fans dislike that song. For me, it's more catchy than TUTR and at least it is not similar to the dance songs that ruled the charts lately.

This album is amazing and truly one of the best in her career. However if we're talking charts this album is beyond saving. It's Falling Free

Sometimes I think about how this album would perform if Madonna was a young artist in her late 20s.