What is the one song that could save MDNA?

The Power of Madonna Fans  

116 members have voted

1. 1. What is the one song that could save MDNA? (3rd single)

• Gang Bang
    • I'm Addicted
    • Turn up the Radio
    • Some Girls
    • Superstar
    • I don't give a
    • I'm a Sinner
    • Love Spent
    • Masterpiece
    • Falling Free
    • Beautiful Killer
    • I F'ed up
    • B'day Song
    • Best Friend

THIS ALBUM DOES NOT NEED SAVING. IT IS ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS OF HER CAREER.

Chart-wise it desperately needs saving because it's literally crashing down the charts in most countries, it has already left the top40 in some important markets like the UK & US

I think just the same as you, it's one of her best albums, that's why I think there's a lot of potential and I don't want to see it commercially dying so fast

Who are those people voting for Turn Up The Radio? :no comment: good way of ruining the album's promo even more.

totally agree. it's catchy, would be a k perry, et similar, hit, but as third madonna single will be anonymous to the general public

the one song that could save the album? "Falling Free".

Madonna has already released two uptempo/dance singles.Why not try a different approach? Why not go in a totally different direction? One of the main criticisms of Madonna is that she makes music that isn't age-appropriate (many complained that GGW is something that you would expect from Rihanna).So,why not show the world another side of Madonna? A strong,heartfelt ballad with amazing vocals and lyrics!! "Falling Free" is NOT the type of song that Rihanna or Katy Perry could do.It would surprise many people.

i think they should stick to the 'turn up the radio' plan and stop kissing everyone's ass. and mdna doesn't need saving. keep that for the little kittens up in trees... a kitten, she is NOT. ***i did vote 'lovespent' though only because it's a nice change of sound... that, being said... they should stick to what they were doing.

THIS ALBUM DOES NOT NEED SAVING. IT IS ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS OF HER CAREER.

:thumbsup:

The tour will push album sales more than singles did. But TUTR shoul be next single. GB should be released later this year...as a video single with tarantino...like in september...and maybe..just maybe..one more at the end of the year like i m addicted for dance charts...that would be mine choise.

Tell me what they are doing :chuckle:

ok... ok... ok... i agree with you guys. the only reason the album is failing is because her camp is allowing it too. i remain in high spirits that they will pull some crazy shit and turn this all around... i also think gas will go back down under 3.00 a gallon one day, so...

but anyway, g.o. twitted - tweeted - announced that 'TUTR' was feelin like the next single so that's what i was referring too.

the music is alive and well whatever happens. MDNA is a great record right on down to bday song and best friend. i mean that.

Who are those people voting for Turn Up The Radio? :no comment: good way of ruining the album's promo even more.

exactly. people already think the album must be pretty "meh" after hearing the first two singles and this would only confirm that for them. anyway, i really want her to release love spent and gang bang as singles so we can get videos for them. for us, the fans- i don't even care if the public doesn't know about it. i want!!!

i would also love to see a video for falling free but i know that will never happen. as someone said above it would be nice for the public to see that side of madonna after the first two singles.

I don't agree that MDNA is over. Maybe in the US/UK but in the rest of the world there could very well be more singles. I voted for Gang Bang which is probably the best track and really sets her apart from everybody else. Love Spent is also a good choice, I would prefer it over TUTR.

Turn Up The Radio could be a hit, it's universal, fun, cacthy, very classic Madonna; it would be nice to have a third single to perform better in the charts than the two previous ones. Seems like the last time it happened is a loooooong time ago !