Where and how will she emerge on stage??

ashtangi74

Mary Magdalena would be cool but Madonna is the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus. And nothing will top that. BRING THE VIRGIN BACK MADONNA!

madonna12.jpg

madonna+mary.jpg

Mother_Madonna_by_Cahnartist.jpg

^this would be awesome for papa dont preach.

She will be raised from beneath the stage in the same formation, with the male dancers around her, as in GGW video. Slowly turning :dramatic:

Would be pretty hot if emerged from the ground, much like this:

av-18233.jpg

Yep, I had exactly that thought. This would be super cool

It would be wicked. I could see the stage decked out looking like an abandon church for the opening section, a little bit dungeon-esque. There would be a rows of dilapidated/old pews, an alter, a pulpit, maybe even one of those tiny baptism pools. It would look like a place where a good ol' fashion gang rape would take place.

I'm guessing the opening song will be I'm Addicted and the show will open with a hologram of her evolving through her career in all her different re-inventions until we get to the present day.

The opening number is going to be her dancing with multiple versions of herself.

Guest xnerel

what if...she...fly....? that would be aswsome!

or if she drives a gaga motorcycle and then... driveeee bitch!!!! and while you're at it dieeee biatch!

Guest xnerel

she did in in the DW tour...

i know.. but..fly fly!!... through the stages, from the main stage, to the triangle stage...

i know.. but..fly fly!!... through the stages, from the main stage, to the triangle stage...

I hope not. A lot of things could go wrong and can be very lame, is a bit Mariah.

Thinking about it, I sort of liked the ending of S&S. The whole GI2M performance looking like a video game and the "GAME OVER" on the screens, I thought that was really cool. Although I didn't like the GI2M performance per se.

Plus there was the symmetry to the beggining of the show which I also thought was interesting.

Looks like what I said about Stageco last week turned out to be true :)

Madonna on Tour with flexible hoses from Neede:

Popstar Madonna will be touring the world from May 31 with flexible hoses from Neede. Ontop of the giant stage the popstar will bring an inflatable roof, filled with air through hoses from the company Reefhors in Neede.

Director Herman ten Barge is very proud of the special order. As dj he spanned a lot of Madonna tracks in the 80s.

The international stage building company StageCo from Belgium will be building FOUR huge, identical sages of 70 meters in width, 40 meres deep and 26 metros in height.

"A sail as roof was found to be too risky, that is why a construction was thought of with an inflatable roof."

A customer of Reefhoors will be taking care of the fans and approached Ten Barge to supply more than a kilometer of hoses. I instantly said "whatever happens, I will fulfill Madonna's order".

http://www.madonnaunderground.nl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2340:madonna-met-needse-slangen-op-wereldtournee&catid=22:algemeen&lang=nl&Itemid=0

FOUR huge, identical sages of 70 meters in width, 40 meres deep and 26 metros in height.

"A sail as roof was found to be too risky, that is why a construction was thought of with an inflatable roof.

:doh:

I posted this in another thread but I'll add it here since it seems more relevant. In the intro at the end is where the spoken part of ggw is played then there's a loud sound of glass breaking then ggw officially starts.

She will be lowered from the top of the stage in a straitjacket and dance while her arms are tied up and then she'll slowly break free....it's possible the stage will be a rubber room box like she's been put in a mental institution....

just my two cents

Guest IJustFuctMadonna

She's going to emerge from a huge toilet. As GGW starts and the music crescendos, a cascade of water will gush out of a massive toilet and she'll come flying out of it, dressed as a giant turd.

turd.jpg

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

When i watch this toowah, Madonna will emerge a quarter of her size on my HD tv. I have FULL CONTROL of the show, pause, rewind, fast forward [b'Day Song], it's all gonna be my show, all from the comfort of my couch. Lush.