Where and how will she emerge on stage??

ashtangi74

I hope for a big theatrical entrance ala fl confessions tour, ey during girlie show, what do you huys want to?? will she emerge on the principal stage or maybe on the triangle stage and knowing the opening song will be girls gone wild after the religious chants how do you think she will emerge??

Oh my God...

I'm heartily sorry.. for having offended the...

alien_chestburster.jpg

It's got me sayin'

Hey yeah yeah

Hey yeah yeah

I'm like a girl gone wild

A good girl gone wild

alien_xl_05.jpg

Oh man, I opened this page with a bunch of people behind me looking over my shoulder, we're still laughing :lmao:

Anyway, is the rumor about "I'm gonna shoot my baby" instead of "Im gonna keep my baby" in PDP a joke or a serious one? cuz if so, Im sure that one will be quite controversial ;)

She will be raised from beneath the stage in the same formation, with the male dancers around her, as in GGW video. Slowly turning :dramatic:

fd0e84769485d6e105bdb95070babf6d-orig

Geri Halliwell beat her to it years ago:

airartists21.jpg

I always like it when Madonna rises out of the stage. Sticky and Sweet just looked like a gameshow set - 'and you've won a fridge-freezer. Oh no, it's Madonna!'

I always like it when Madonna rises out of the stage. Sticky and Sweet just looked like a gameshow set - 'and you've won a fridge-freezer. Oh no, it's Madonna!'

:lmao:

Geri Halliwell beat her to it years ago:

airartists21.jpg

LOL

Guest bluejean

I wouldn't mind if she gets carried in from the back through the audience kind of like Superbowl.

Either that or she can do a reverse of her exit at the Superbowl and appear with an explosion of smoke. It's very Michael Jackson but I think its about time she made a big entrance like a superstar.

I get that Drowned World and Girlie weren't supposed to be extravagant entrances but I think this tour I'd like to see her own her superstar status in the opening number. Like she did with Vogue on Reinvention or The Superbowl.

I think this tour I'd like to see her own her superstar status in the opening number. Like she did with Vogue on Reinvention or The Superbowl.

I reckon it's going to be epic.

Which song will she start with ? With GGW ? IF she is starting to sing GGW, then I am pretty sure, it will be something religious to shock and make a scandal. MAybe she will come as Mary Magdalena ?

Which song will she start with ? With GGW ? IF she is starting to sing GGW, then I am pretty sure, it will be something religious to shock and make a scandal. MAybe she will come as Mary Magdalena ?

Oh fuck I'd love that! Coming out as Maria Magdalena, wearing guns and singing about herself going wild. Maria Gone Wild - while she kills her father in Papa don't preach a few minutes later.