This Tour's Controversy??

ashtangi74

Does anyone think she'll have a politically-charged video interlude like she had with the past two tours (Confession's anti-Bush "Sorry" remix and S&S's pro-Obama "Beat Goes On")? It is an election year after all.

I wonder if the Islamic brigade will have a field day in the Middle East :rotfl:

"MADONNA'S DEGENERATE IMMORAL SHOW BAD INFLUENCE FOR YOUNG MUSLIMS WHO SHOULD INSTEAD BE PRAYING FIVE TIMES A DAY"

:lmao:

What about in Russia? The anti-homosexual stuff going on there is pretty strong and I don't think you're allowed to promote it. I'm sure she'll gay the show right up there!

If the EY/Flop This Way rumors are correct, that will be the controversy and she may just go for it for that reason. As much as I despise Lady Gaga I hope she doesn't do it. M said it flat out in the Reductive interview and soooo happy she did. Nothing more needs to be said by her, just let that copycat fade out — not forever imprinted on M's past catalog of tours.

I agree w/ earlier poster. Never cared about controversy anyway. Just a good show, GREAT CHOREOGRAPHY, good music and costumes please

If the EY/Flop This Way rumors are correct, that will be the controversy and she may just go for it for that reason. As much as I despise Lady Gaga I hope she doesn't do it. M said it flat out in the Reductive interview and soooo happy she did. Nothing more needs to be said by her, just let that copycat fade out — not forever imprinted on M's past catalog of tours.

I'm on the other end of that. I actually still like Lady Gaga (well, not the ridiculous live show perhaps), but I HOPE Madonna does do it. I think it will be fun and cheeky. Besides, I am anxious to hear Gaga's response. :horny: