This Tour's Controversy??

ashtangi74

After the masturbation scene, the cross, the death penalty what do you guys think will cause some controversy after the big premiere in a months time? what will cause headlines?? the supposed lady gaga part?? gangbang??

I think there will be a lot of violence on this tour...guns and gang bangs....in fact, that's what she should've named the tour - The Guns and Gang Bangs Tour 2012

Guy O.: The police are here...they say you can't do the gang bang scene otherwise you'll be arrested.

:madonna2: :Really? Well good, let's see what happens. :queenbitch:

:madonna2: :So what's considered "gang bang"?

The second show in Tel Avi was canceled due to poor ticket sales.

It took almost 1 month for the 1st UK show to sell out.

Are these considered controversial enough?

The big controversy will be when she sings Best Friend since everyone but me seems to hate it!

Guest bluejean

That's not true at all. Alot of people like that song including me. I'm not expecting her to sing it on tour though.

I find 'controversy' really boring. In the last twenty years every 'envelope has been pushed', 'every button pushed'. Nobody really seems shocked but the newspapers try and whip up a storm.

For this tour, she's got a gun and may shoot someone. Whoopee doo. All I want is great songs, great outfits and great choreography. If it includes a gun, whatever...

That's not true at all. Alot of people like that song including me. I'm not expecting her to sing it on tour though.

I was just joking! Some people were having a meltdown in the Tour tracklist thread when it was on the supposed list! I think it might be on the tour because it seems to be repeated on a lot of the rumored lists.

I find 'controversy' really boring. In the last twenty years every 'envelope has been pushed', 'every button pushed'. Nobody really seems shocked but the newspapers try and whip up a storm.

For this tour, she's got a gun and may shoot someone. Whoopee doo. All I want is great songs, great outfits and great choreography. If it includes a gun, whatever...

That's true. What can you really do in 2012 that's truly shocking because people have seen it all? But somehow just because she's Madonna if she does something that other artists do all the time or that's not really that shocking, the media whips it up into this big controversy so I'm sure there will be something.

Guest bluejean

I don't agree. Perhaps she cannot do anything that will genuinely shock the average person, but she can certainly do things that will cause a stir and get people talking. Even Gang Bang is quite a controvesial song when you consider she is presumably singing about shooting her ex husband. I expect button pushing behaviour and artistic statements, its Madonna afterall.

I suspect if the rumors of the Express Yourself/Born this Way mashup are true, that will be controversy #1.

The transgression section with Gang Bang should be controversy #2.

And you know that if she's doing I'm a Sinner there's gonna be some film montage that's gonna be analysed to death as well.

And if she does anything physical that will be controversial too. And if she lipsynchs. And if she thrusts against young men half her age. And if she curses.

I'll keep going in a minute.

Guest bluejean

I was just joking! Some people were having a meltdown in the Tour tracklist thread when it was on the supposed list! I think it might be on the tour because it seems to be repeated on a lot of the rumored lists.

Oh I haven't been in that thread recently. The only reason I don't expect it is because I don't expect any of the bonus tracks in the tour. But then there's no reason why not.

I really hope she asks the audience "Have you seen Molly?" every fucking show. And smoke too.

But I don't wanna this express yourself/born this way shit. If she does that, she will face gaga as a real competition and live this recorded forever and put shit on her immaculate career. If she just make an amazing and strong version of EY she will be saying "I'm the queen, take a bow and forget the wannabe". Nuff said.

Sticky And Sweet was void of controversy. Even RIT had shades of controversy with the AL video back drop, politics. Maybe Gun play and promoting weapons towards Gaga's head?

I really hope she asks the audience "Have you seen Molly?" every fucking show. And smoke too.

But I don't wanna this express yourself/born this way shit. If she does that, she will face gaga as a real competition and live this recorded forever and put shit on her immaculate career. If she just make an amazing and strong version of EY she will be saying "I'm the queen, take a bow and forget the wannabe". Nuff said.

Absolutely agree!

dont recognize or acknowledge the other one, its fun at the moment perhaps for some people, but afterwards its gonna be such a mess.

I'm ALL for the molly reference again and the smoking though ;)

Guest xnerel

This tour will be CONTROVERSIAL .

lets face it, the first act named *transgression* , that say's a lot!

then if PDP rumor results to be true, and the chorus change for "am gonna shoot my baby" or something like that... just imagine...

now.. JML ... thats sex theme for sure...

EY mash up with BTW ... whatever she do this time in this song, everyone will talk about...

so..lets wait for some biiiiiiiig CONTROVERSIAL SHOW!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

This tour will be CONTROVERSIAL .

lets face it, the first act named *transgression* , that say's a lot!

then if PDP rumor results to be true, and the chorus change for "am gonna shoot my baby" or something like that... just imagine...

now.. JML ... thats sex theme for sure...

EY mash up with BTW ... whatever she do this time in this song, everyone will talk about...

so..lets wait for some biiiiiiiig CONTROVERSIAL SHOW!

God help this forum.

:lmao:

The general public will be lucky if she chooses to wear the fingerless gloves AND the feetless Adidas socks. Maybe that way they'll finally be able to focus on the actual music.

The general public will be lucky if she chooses to wear the fingerless gloves AND the feetless Adidas socks. Maybe that way they'll finally be able to focus on the actual music.

Well yes she will!!! :)

they will do actualy a big madonna party show..she ll have gloves and we ll all take mdma on entrace.