Expect The Unexpected: The Official MDNA Tour Countdown

Her costume designer Arianne Philips said "it will be more Super Bowl" and similar things you saw on Super Bowl.

and we know about GB, Revolver and regression whatever and slack lining.

so its not a complete mystery.

I had a dream about this freaking tour last night. I'm soooo excited to see her. The venue is in Phoenix so it's kinda whatever, but I'm just so excited that I'm finally getting to go. I must make sure to live till October 16th. :inlove:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7056

''This tour is EPIC!''

Once again the latest news from the Madonna World Tour rehearsals come up when you bring up together small tidbits from Twitter. Almost a month ago it was the show costume designer herself to reveal that dress rehearsals were on their way. "A month until dress rehearsals YAY !" Arianne tweeted on April 18.

And it looks we're almost there, judging from short messages from several MDNA tour dancers who mentioned a costume fitting taking place today.

"So proud to be a part of this team! #MDNA is not just a show, it's an experience!!!", Phillip Boutte, who illustrated all of the costumes for Arianne Phillips for the entire tour also said. "Such an honor and a blessing. This tour is EPIC!"

Are you ready to see MDNA come alive?

Guest groovyguy

https://twitter.com/#!/pboutte

Phillip Boutte Jr. is working with Arianne Phillips on the MDNA Tour costumes & just posted this:

"Concept to completion.

"Very soon. I am not allowed to say much. Just know that this tour will blow your mind. Madonna is in top form!"

That was the best part of the dreadful 'behind the scenes' thing. The Obama part was horrible. :zombie:

The whole thing was pretty spectacular tbqh.