Na na na na.. na na na na... na na na na na na na na RUMORE, RUMORE...

scrapple

From UK Mix

Rumour has it. Madonna will perform GGW at Billboard Awards and American Idol. During the European Tour she will make some surprise appearances. Rumours are getting bigger she'll be a guest at "Collegetour" in the Netherlands. If Sting, the Dalai Lama and Madeline Albright can be guests why not Madonna

Check this link http://collegetour.ntr.nl/

Madonna needs to do this!! She needs to re-energize the promotion for this album with a few high-profile TV performances.It will also promote the tour.

From UK Mix

Rumour has it. Madonna will perform GGW at Billboard Awards and American Idol. During the European Tour she will make some surprise appearances. Rumours are getting bigger she'll be a guest at "Collegetour" in the Netherlands. If Sting, the Dalai Lama and Madeline Albright can be guests why not Madonna

Check this link http://collegetour.ntr.nl/

Oh please :dramatic:

If this is true all my dobts about God existence are gone. :dramatic:

The room is spinning

It must be the Tanqueray

I'm about to go astray

My inhibitions gone away

I fell like sinnin'

You got me in the zone

DJ play my favorite song

TURN ME OOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!

:wow:

For those who perhaps thought Saturday Night Live would be a good performance outlet:

The show is booked for the first two weekends in May (Rihanna and Usher are the musical performers for those two weeks); the performer for the last episode of the season (5/19) has yet to be announced.

Madonna needs to do this!! She needs to re-energize the promotion for this album with a few high-profile TV performances.It will also promote the tour.

yes...but please....no GGW!!!! this album is full of would-be-hits!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted a worlwide hit which is at this point unlikely

Not happening this time. But she will survive. :chuckle:

You guys - what is it that Madonna said she would to do but tour and perform live with a band to do tour timeagain this time she doesn't tour without a do to tour?

You guys - what is it that Madonna said she would to do but tour and perform live with a band to do tour timeagain this time she doesn't tour without a do to tour?

Can't understand what you're asking?

I don't think she should play safe at this point. She did with GMAYL and GGW and it didn't work. Those songs are more formulated for a commercial value but they simply didn't connect with the public.

She should release Gang Bang with a killer Tarantino video that would would go viral in the Internet!

She has always been the queen of the controversy and i can't see why playing safe at this point would do her any favour.

It's time for her to be MADONNA!

I completely agree! She should release the singles she wants to release, without thinking of radio. She said Gang Bang is her favorite song on the album, so it should be a single. Fans love it too, so that's a plus. :D

I agree - she's Madonna and there is no need for her to be so cautious about her single/video releases. I know it's already been said but MDNA could have fared very differently if TUTR were the song she performed at the SuperBowl followed by Gang Bang (video directed by Tarantino) and Girl Gone Wild.

Guest bluejean

Whether its a single or not Gang Bang would be the best song to perform on TV. But it really depends if it will work as a standalone performance without the other songs that proceed and follow it as there seems to be quite a narrative going on there. I can't see TUTR being the basis of a groundbreaking or memorable performance.

Realistically though she'd probably do GGW. If its the opening number as rumoured then its the one we will see all over news reports anyway so it won't give away too much. I have a feeling this number is going to be very much like the music video.