Na na na na.. na na na na... na na na na na na na na RUMORE, RUMORE...

scrapple

Really hope the rumour is true. Would be amazing if she did a live performance of Gang Bang!

I don't know why people think GGW is dead. It's old knews for us, but the general public don't have a clue this song exists. I really hope this happens, imagine she teasing us with the tour opening. :drool:

Hop this is true. LAst year Beyoncé did the best performance 2011 according to Billboard

She can do BETTER with many dancers and dancing GGW :wow:

I don't know why people think GGW is dead. It's old knews for us, but the general public don't have a clue this song exists. I really hope this happens, imagine she teasing us with the tour opening. :drool:

with airplay decreasing it's almost dead

2012 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas

Adele, LMFAO and Rihanna are among the lead finalists for the 2012 Billboard Music Awards, with Adele snagging spots in 18 different categories. Rihanna is up against the "21" singer in the prestigious Top Artist category, which also includes top finalists Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne and Katy Perry. Meanwhile, the Top New Artist category is full of fresh talent, with finalists Bad Meets Evil, Big Sean, Foster the People, Scotty McCreery and Wiz Khalifa.

The Performers are :-

The 2012 Billboard Music Awards are shaping up to be a one-of-a-kind event: Justin Bieber, Carrie Underwood, LMFAO and The Wanted are the first performers announced for the May 20 show, which will air from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas for the second year in a row on ABC.

2012 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas

Adele, LMFAO and Rihanna are among the lead finalists for the 2012 Billboard Music Awards, with Adele snagging spots in 18 different categories. Rihanna is up against the "21" singer in the prestigious Top Artist category, which also includes top finalists Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne and Katy Perry. Meanwhile, the Top New Artist category is full of fresh talent, with finalists Bad Meets Evil, Big Sean, Foster the People, Scotty McCreery and Wiz Khalifa.

The Performers are :-

The 2012 Billboard Music Awards are shaping up to be a one-of-a-kind event: Justin Bieber, Carrie Underwood, LMFAO and The Wanted are the first performers announced for the May 20 show, which will air from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas for the second year in a row on ABC.

Thanks! No M of course

Not that I expect her to, but it DOES say "the first performers announced" and not "the only performers announced." So it's still possible that she is. That didn't debunk anything.

Not that I expect her to, but it DOES say "the first performers announced" and not "the only performers announced." So it's still possible that she is. That didn't debunk anything.

Really, this is not the time for surprises. If she is gonna perform they have to shout it LOUD! Enough with surprises!

Really, this is not the time for surprises. If she is gonna perform they have to shout it LOUD! Enough with surprises!

I don't think there will be any day-of-the-event surprises. If she's going to perform, they'll announce it with the next batch of performers when they have that information sometime soon.

If it's true and she performs GGW - I won't even watch. Hope it's something new. :) Please please.

I hope she goes there and performers! What ever she performs is good for me!

"Girls Gone Wild" could have a "payola" bust by the radios that are associated with the Tour playing it hourly because of the pre-tour performance... during those days with some radio airplay and with the performance it would probably get inside HOT 100 as most people didn't even heard the song yet in US...

Or a new single for all that matters!