Madonna will be talking to "Rock Center With Brian Williams" this week.

Nikki

she sort of irritated me in this interview. overly pretentious with her stupid fan...and her dumb accent with certain words. she is just so unrelatable. even her little jokes towards harry seemed annoying and just snotty

id rather her not do interviews at all if shes gonna act like she dont give a shit

im sorry i had to even say all that.

I agree, how boring she become. This era has to be one of the weirdest. :thumbsdown:

she sort of irritated me in this interview. overly pretentious with her stupid fan...and her dumb accent with certain words. she is just so unrelatable. even her little jokes towards harry seemed annoying and just snotty

id rather her not do interviews at all if shes gonna act like she dont give a shit

There is nothing wrong with that! :manson:

WHAT DO YOU WANT? :manson: a full time special with Madonna being serious about MDNA? We already know that she won't do it! :manson:

Guy Oseary said she would give some short interview and she did just that! :manson:

ENJOY! :manson:

she sort of irritated me in this interview. overly pretentious with her stupid fan...and her dumb accent with certain words. she is just so unrelatable.

It kinda pains me to say this but I agree. As Flip the Switch said this is a strange era indeed.

Please stop posting M has the 'worst fans'. We aren't robots just people with differing opinions. If we are all required to LOVE everything she does than what's the point of a forum? It's not the end of the world. I bought and love MDNA and I'll see her on tour. Life goes on...

i'd rather her not do interviews at all if shes gonna act like she dont give a shit

I agree.She just seems so....disinterested and it shows.Her interviews used to be fun and full of surprises.

Anyone with a brain can tell she was extremely tired in that interview. Everyone gets a bit ratty when it's late at night and you are being put on the spot...especially after working out for two hours at the gym followed by hours of rehearsals for the tour that day. Are you telling me that if you went through all that you would not come across as a bit fed up?

Anyone with a brain can tell she was extremely tired in that interview. Everyone gets a bit ratty when it's late at night and you are being put on the spot...especially after working out for two hours at the gym followed by hours of rehearsals for the tour that day. Are you telling me that if you went through all that you would not come across as a bit fed up?

but this is exactly why they should planned things better,so that her promotional activities (TV interviews and performances,etc) wouldn't interfere with tour rehearsals.

She was tired, she did her best to do that little interview for us. I don't agree with their choices but that can't be changed now. She should have waited a little more to tour so she could do some proper promo and interviews, but she did not and she is doing what she can to control the damage. I will enjoy what we have for once. :dazed:

She looked amazing, but she seemed exhausted.

One thing that is kind of shocking is when she said that everyday lately she is having days where she doesnt want to leave her bed. Is that the Madonna we have known all these years? I know she has said in the past she would like more sleep, but something about this interview made me think she was down in the dumps about something. Again, it could be just because it was done at midnight but something seemed off.

One thing that is kind of shocking is when she said that everyday lately she is having days where she doesnt want to leave her bed. Is that the Madonna we have known all these years? I know she has said in the past she would like more sleep, but something about this interview made me think she was down in the dumps about something. Again, it could be just because it was done at midnight but something seemed off.

I would be concerned about her saying she didn't want to leave her bed if she seriously meant it. I wasn't sure if she was serious or it was just her being tongue in cheek. It could have been her idea of a joke. Sometimes it's hard to tell. But she did seem a little off, depressed or tired in that interview. She wasn't herself. She seemed much better and happier in the UK Daybreak interview.

Watched Truth or Dare a couple of days ago for the first time in years and I noticed she was always heading to bed, saying she was tired etc... she works very hard on tour.

One thing that is kind of shocking is when she said that everyday lately she is having days where she doesnt want to leave her bed. Is that the Madonna we have known all these years?

After 30 years in the music biz, I believe so.

I'm not surprised she hates interviews. The RETARDED questions she's asked. 'what's it like being Madonna? How do you cope with motherhood? What's your secret to looking so good?'. I'd be annoyed too if an interviewer just wanted to enjoy being starstruck.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

she has ZERO interest in promoting the album so lets move on.

Yeah. Not that i agree in a negative way, but i honestly don't think she cares much for the step by step way of traditional promo anymore.

She loves making albums and loves touring and that's about it really by the looks of it. She isn't cradling this album AT ALL like other acts would. I honestly believe she had no idea her album debuted at #1 like Guy said, i'm guessing she isn't keeping track of any of that stuff anymore. She's clearly over the whoring of her records nowdays. Can't blame her i guess, she's been in the game 30 years and is 53, i'm sure that shit wears off.

Yeah if Madonna has grown out of it then maybe we should too :lol: and put our focus where it really belongs- the art. Prince is the same age as Margaret, I doubt his loons cry their eyes out about him not going on Regis & Kelly when he releases his music.

Madonna just can't be topped tbh. Her records and longevity are unparalleled and no matter how much people talk about Gaga, she's never going to do what Madonna did, it just isn't possible. All this insecurity about her commercial success- for what? She makes pop music that is radio friendly enough to be chart hits, but that's because that's what she knows how to do. Not necessarily because she is desperate to still have it. So why the tears? Interscope tried to make it happen for her this era, it didn't work out, it's ok. I am just glad her Super Bowl appearance rocked, MDNA turned out to be such a thrill, and that she made some great videos an will hopefully make another.

Needless to say we have a lot more to celebrate this year what with the upcoming tour. Think about how great it is to be a Margaret Stan. She could be playing walk-in closets and Home Depot parking lots like Janet Jackson.

Guest Not4Pussies

are we referring to the Queen as Margaret now?

she said herself in the UK interview that she had to compromise.

she knows she could be out there promoting the album more but instead she chooses

to spend more time with her kids since she is quite busy preparing for tour.

makes sense and Micki mentioning Prince, how he doesn't whore himself, that is very true.

Madonna doesn't need do that anymore. a rare, one of a kind performance here and there, is much more special

then her performing on every damn tv show.

Guest Not4Pussies

Yeah. Not that i agree in a negative way, but i honestly don't think she cares much for the step by step way of traditional promo anymore.

She loves making albums and loves touring and that's about it really by the looks of it. She isn't cradling this album AT ALL like other acts would. I honestly believe she had no idea her album debuted at #1 like Guy said, i'm guessing she isn't keeping track of any of that stuff anymore. She's clearly over the whoring of her records nowdays. Can't blame her i guess, she's been in the game 30 years and is 53, i'm sure that shit wears off.

oh CUBB you always get it right.

Yeah if Madonna has grown out of it then maybe we should too :lol: and put our focus where it really belongs- the art. Prince is the same age as Margaret, I doubt his loons cry their eyes out about him not going on Regis & Kelly when he releases his music.

Madonna just can't be topped tbh. Her records and longevity are unparalleled and no matter how much people talk about Gaga, she's never going to do what Madonna did, it just isn't possible. All this insecurity about her commercial success- for what? She makes pop music that is radio friendly enough to be chart hits, but that's because that's what she knows how to do. Not necessarily because she is desperate to still have it. So why the tears? Interscope tried to make it happen for her this era, it didn't work out, it's ok. I am just glad her Super Bowl appearance rocked, MDNA turned out to be such a thrill, and that she made some great videos an will hopefully make another.

Needless to say we have a lot more to celebrate this year what with the upcoming tour. Think about how great it is to be a Margaret Stan. She could be playing walk-in closets and Home Depot parking lots like Janet Jackson.

:clap:

Totally agree :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker

i loved it - i just wish it was a half hour longer!!! oh and that brian intro was useless.

the hair was gorgeous, her face was flawless and her midnight attitude was so refreshing.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that dude was kinda a douche and is NOT her shrink. i'd have been bored too had i not thrown a chair at him. c'mon u guys...

"no? you didn't just cry? not just now? really?" *CHAIR 2 THE FACE*

I know. What an idiot. :dead: