Madonna will be talking to "Rock Center With Brian Williams" this week.

Nikki

I thought that was a great interview! Honest, charming, beautiful. It's a shame more people won't see it.

i thought she was good in it -charming / beautiful etc but I don't know why she does it. The promo for MDNA has been so random and this was supposed to be ' An Exciting Year' .

Guy obviously had her do it, but it is a waste of time if noone sees it. I can't figure their rationale.

I need that necklace. I'm loving her styling in this era....punk rock/glam :inlove:

I didn't like the intro by Brian Williams with some type of backhanded comments and I'd prefer someone who is more familiar with her career to interview her. I thought she looked beautiful and made me laugh "it's past your bedtime, Harry".

US interviews are always shit .

Too short

The whole interview is usually shown via the short preview clips prior to the 'full' interview

They ask such boring same generic questions.

...and what pisses me off is they mention that MDNA dropped on the charts but didnt actually follow that up by asking her about it...

BS.

Dateline aired that hour-long Madonna interview (with Matt Laurer) back when AL was released. It aired during the second week of release; obviously didn't do all that much to help the sales slide, but still.

Guest ditaluver

she sort of irritated me in this interview. overly pretentious with her stupid fan...and her dumb accent with certain words. she is just so unrelatable. even her little jokes towards harry seemed annoying and just snotty

id rather her not do interviews at all if shes gonna act like she dont give a shit

im sorry i had to even say all that.

wow that was a zzzzz of time lol. WHY not take that same amt. of *time and energy* and do an A LIST, buzz worthy show? She cant actually sit down with Ellen as its been SIX yrs since her last visit (NOT via Skype lol), Kelly Ripa, Letterman etc etc..Just endless, better options. Sh*t, even Rachael Ray or Wendy Williams are more hip, actually have an audience and would generate a spark at least and make more sense than 'Harry Smith' who couldnt be more bland and square w/ his cliche, by the book/ same vapid questions. Yes, she did Anderson Cooper which was a wise (and possibly her only wise choice in recent memory) but that was many mths ago and more abt. the movie and the superbowl. The fact her album just came out and this is who shes chattin with :? :? She shoulda maybe sat w/ Harry Smith for the movie and Anderson for the ALBUM. Lord, what/why/how is she,Guy etc..doing what theyre doing? LOL

she sort of irritated me in this interview. overly pretentious with her stupid fan...and her dumb accent with certain words. she is just so unrelatable. even her little jokes towards harry seemed annoying and just snotty

id rather her not do interviews at all if shes gonna act like she dont give a shit

Not one of her best interviews, I agree.

Madonna's fans are the worst lol.

I am happy she did an interview at midnight...after rehearsing all day for her world tour...and it's ok if she was a bit tired and direct.

um..NO one is bitching/complaining abt her being "tired" or interviewing at midnight lol- it boils down to why not have a hipper, more popular buzz worthy personality and line of questions do this. Im *pretty* confident numerous A list talk show hosts or personalities wouldnt have had their leg pulled too hard to have to fly in and chat with Madonna for a few minutes. Forgot to mention- like someone else said, WHY didnt they show her response to the 2nd week plummet (unless it was edited out which wouldnt shock me in the least). Still, thats just one small factor here.

Why do you have to make ur signatures and avatars so damn hideous? theyre annoying as fuck.

you're annoyed- my goal was perfectly accomplished :D:doofus:

I don't like when her interviews are so short and she gives those short responses too, the interviewer is waiting for her to elaborate and she stays like if she has nothing left to say.

Madonna boosting those ratings for Rock Center. :p

Up two-tenths of a point in the demo, to a 0.7. Total viewers a whopping 2.87 million. Kinda close to what the 11:30-12:30 late-night shows get in total viewers.

EDIT: 0.6 for the final numbers, 2.55m viewers.

I thought she sounded very sexy and looked classy, honestly I don't get it. 'Woman holds fan'...so what.

I don't get the big deal about the way she "acted" during the interview. She wasn't rude or anything, she looked classy and beautiful. Her last Letterman interview (the one with the pizza) was way worst since he ask the same questions all the time and she was like WHATEVER.

I thought she looked great and she acted nicely, respectfully... I dont see how she was rude to him. But the interview was SHORT and the questions were so fucking BORING!!!! Nothing about the songs, wtf... I guess they were tired since it was filmed at midnight...

Guest Not4Pussies

she looked beautiful, like the styling from head to toe.

the woman was obviously tired. giving an interview at midnite after a long day.

how can you even focus and think straight to answer a deep question.

She looked great and I loved the fan! Nice touch. It was interesting that she was tired and her voice was gritty, from rehearsals. I hope she gets some rest b4 the tour! Seriously, I'm starting to worry about her

if one tv performance would be too draining at this point, how will it be for a seven month straight tour!!! lol

Let's be fair now. She's been working her ass off in rehearsals. It was midnight, and she just got off from rehearsals and the T&D launch. And yeah, a tour she's embarking on this time around will probably be quite exhausting. I'm not gonna fuckin' complain about how she came off since she is hardly sitting at home eating Bon Bons.

that was to someones previous post...i liked the interview, just too short, i thought her attitude was the usual...and even lil interviews that like this generate publicity on blogs, internets, news shows, etc etc...

even on perez they reported that show jumped 40% in viewership!