Madonna will be talking to "Rock Center With Brian Williams" this week.

Nikki

I just saw the commercial and I came out screaming during the truh or dare event. Omfg how embarrassing! Lol oh well, that's my millisecond of tv time added to all the other milliseconds on my Madonna (and other) ventures lol

:lmao:

Guest Norig

oh that guy, they r great together, but he's an ass kisser, and just plain silly...so instead of talking about the songs, the process, the album, we'll get stupid ass questions like - is it hard being u? lol faaaacccckkk

she is really going for that 50something demographic with this one

Well they do seem to be the only ones really buying albums *cough* Adele *cough* :lol:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/04/18/madonna-its-hard-to-sell-records/

Madonna: “It’s Hard to Sell Records”

Madonna told the “Today” show that her career makes it tough for her to fulfill her motherly duties at times.

“We all have our challenges. To be a single mother of four and to work as much as I do, with my life in a kind of metaphorical fish bowl, it’s pretty challenging. But so far I’ve survived with sanity and humor intact.”

And while she cares for the needs of her kids, she admits, she’s not as tough as she should be…

“I’m probably not as tough as I should be. I think I need to be maybe tougher.”

Madonna’s fifteen-year-old daughter Lourdes Leon was recently pictured smoking a cigarette that ended up being “just a prop” for a video…

“Every day is a negotiation, but cigarette smoking I’m not very fond of.”

Watch a longer preview of the interview with Harry Smith that will air in full tonight at 9p/8c on NBC’s “Rock Center with Brian Williams”…

Video Preview LINK

ya we wont, lol

the show has two other segements on it not only madonna...so maybe we'll get another ten or 15 minute interview...i have never heard of this show before this.

its odd to me that guy and m r doing shows that NO ONE WATCHES!?!??!!?!? WTF!?!?!? does no one care to talk to madonna anymore is that why!?!??! or do they think by doing the least watched shows will garner them the label - "nontraditional"?

ya we wont, lol

the show has two other segements on it not only madonna...so maybe we'll get another ten or 15 minute interview...i have never heard of this show before this.

its odd to me that guy and m r doing shows that NO ONE WATCHES!?!??!!?!? WTF!?!?!? does no one care to talk to madonna anymore is that why!?!??! or do they think by doing the least watched shows will garner them the label - "nontraditional"?

IT'S UNTRADITIONAL PROMO! :americanlife:

maybe he just happened to be available on short notice and so they quickly scheduled this interview. it all seems a bit unrehearsed, those sudden interviews on bad hours (6am in london, really?) or shows not many americans have heard of.

she looks so tired and vulnerable and beautiful... wub.gif

Totally. Even tired she still blows away the competition.

I'm kinda over the sales drop. She hit #1 in plenty of places. Another video/single would be nice, but I am totally jazzed for an amazing tour!

Guest bluejean

I suspect its because its been organised at such short notice, the biggest shows are probably all booked up. But then you'd think they could make way for Madonna at any time?

lets be honest now we all know she only very rarely has those moments of being completely open & at ease during interviews. u expected her to be deep right before or after her perfume launch? that said i do agree that a more laid back interview (on a more viewed tv show) would be amazing promo.

and no, first half of this post was NOT pun intended ;)

Guest jamesshot

Fuck me if she didn't look the best I have seen her look maybe ever. If not ever, close to it. She looked effin beautiful. Her eyes were luminous. Her skin was flawless and not plastic flawless. Her skin looked slightly sun-kissed even. Her hair looked good. Shit. Wow. And she came across really well. She answered the questions well and was quite humorous in a subtle way. Though it is sick they only gave her a short, short time.

Pretty typical interview. It's no wonder why she didn't want to do the usual rounds of interviews for this album. They hardly concentrate on the music. I honestly didn't really care to hear what she thought of Lourdes smoking a cigarette. I mean; even many smokers would say the same where they don't approve of their child smoking or anything they may do themselves or have done in the past that isn't healthy or safe.

But yeah, she looked beautiful, but tired. I for one didn't need to see this interview. I appreciate the fact she's working her ass off on tour rehearsals... and can see that even a one off promotional performance would be quite draining at this point since her focus is on the tour. My concern is that she may be working a bit too hard now.

if one tv performance would be too draining at this point, how will it be for a seven month straight tour!!! lol

anyway, the interview was shockingly too short, i knew it would be, blah, i loved when she said that people use her name just to get attention for themselves

at least she is aware of that!!! hello elton.

if one tv performance would be too draining at this point, how will it be for a seven month straight tour!!! lol

I love me some logic :inlove:

I think this is a longer version :_

Loving the shoes and the fan. Don't get this program or why she's on it tbh.

Madonna rules out TV talent shows

B

Madonna

Madonna would never be a judge on a television talent show.

The 'Masterpiece' hitmaker - who was at one point rumoured to be in talks for a slot on the US "X Factor' - insists it is not a route she would want to go down because she doesn't want to judge people.

Asked if she would ever consider sitting on a panel, she said: "I haven't really thought about it to tell you truth and I've never actually seen any of those shows - I don't watch television. And the contests, well everybody's a bit contest obsessed.

"I don't actually like the idea of being a judge. It's so subjective - like what's good and what isn't?"

The 53-year-old singer - who has daughter Lourdes, 15, son Rocco, 11, and adopted son David, six, and daughter Mercy, also six - admits that despite the worldwide hype, she does not know who boy band One Direction are.

On the subject of the 'X Factor' runners-up, who have been whipping young girls into a frenzy across the globe, she said: "That's a pop group, right? Sorry," before confessing: "I haven't seen them yet, no, sorry. Slap my hand."

But one artist she does have her eye on is Adele, who she reveals she would "love" to work with.

In an interview with UK morning show 'Daybreak', she said: "I would love to. I would love to meet her, I think she's brilliant, I love her."

I think this is a longer version :_

Loving the shoes and the fan. Don't get this program or why she's on it tbh.

I thought that was a great interview! Honest, charming, beautiful. It's a shame more people won't see it.