Madonna will be talking to "Rock Center With Brian Williams" this week.

Nikki

During her long career, Madonna has been pretty media savvy. So it’s astonishing that she is talking to low-rated “Rock Center With Brian Williams” this week. Doesn’t she want to get her message out?

Maybe she’s a Harry Smith fan. He does the interview at 9 p.m. Wednesday on NBC (WESH-Channel 2 locally).

NBC News said that Madonna will talk about how her new album debuted atop the charts, then took a huge drop. NBC News also said that Madonna talks about “the difficulties of parenthood, and how she reacted when she found out her daughter Lourdes was caught smoking.”

In other segments, Lester Holt talks to Jamaican sprinting superstar Usain Bolt, and Ted Koppel compares presidential elections in the United States and France, where there are no political ads.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/04/madonna-talks-to-harry-smith-on-rock-center.html

ITV1's This Morning? Seriously?! If she hopped on the top deck of a London tour bus and threw her own turd to the crowd in Oxford Street it would generate more publicity/sales.

NBC News said that Madonna will talk about how her new album debuted atop the charts, then took a huge drop.

Is she really talking about that? I can't believe it. What will she say? That she feels sorry to not be on TV promoting her new album? :manson:

shes always been honest-check out the 1995 dateline interview-where they talk about her declining sales....i'm glad she is this honest and doesn't have her head up her ass

but i have no idea who this guy is or what tv program this is...so its another W T F moment this era

maybe if were lucky, she'll do ONE LIVE US TV PROGRAM as well.

NBC News said that Madonna will talk about how her new album debuted atop the charts, then took a huge drop. NBC News also said that Madonna talks about “the difficulties of parenthood, and how she reacted when she found out her daughter Lourdes was caught smoking.”

You know, I welcome any chance to hear her speak about almost anything, but this is NOT album promo. Sorry. I don't understand the point of this if she is so busy with the tour. A sit down interview won't do very much for the album, me thinks.

Same story in the uk. Promoting on ITVs This Morning show will generate no sales. I mean does anyone watch it.

I presume copies shoplifted from Asda by their average viewer won't count towards sales?

to be honest, her response to the #1 debut then the huge fall Im really interested to hear. Thats the only clip I hope someone posts on here above and beyond anything else lol.

Is she really talking about that? I can't believe it. What will she say? That she feels sorry to not be on TV promoting her new album? :manson:

I wouldn't think so much of it. He probably asked and she answered briefly, that's it. They're just using this to perhaps generate more interest in the interview.. Im sure there are some gossip fans out there who love to hear that kind of stuff.

After that heavily edited abc interview with GMA 'cynthia) Im glad she's choosing for NBC, they seem a bit more objective and less about sensation. The way ABC edited her interview was just tasteless, tacky,.. disturbing.. and it put M in a bad light, when really she was obviously joking with that "reductive" comment, but ABC edited out madonna's positive words about LG for most of those three days when they aired it. also after hearing the hypocrisy of them not showing the TOD ad because it would be too "racy" yet have no problem showing ads of young girls posing 90% in the nude.. ABC.. disney.. what a bunch of hypocritical bastards.

Last week's telecast scored a whopping 2.62m viewers and a 0.5 in the 18-49 demo. Yep, that's the kind of audience reach one strives for these days!

Yeah, I'm baffled with why they picked for her to go on this show. Not only that, her interview will be airing against the second hour of American Idol. She should have done 60 Minutes instead. There is a larger demographic there. Ideally, she should be doing AMERICAN IDOL.

oh that guy, they r great together, but he's an ass kisser, and just plain silly...so instead of talking about the songs, the process, the album, we'll get stupid ass questions like - is it hard being u? lol faaaacccckkk

she is really going for that 50something demographic with this one

Guest groovyguy

Madonna 'Daybreak' Interview 2012

Pop icon Madonna dishes on the challenges of single motherhood and living life in a "metaphorical fishbowl" in an interview with Rock Center's Harry Smith. After more than 30 years in the spotlight, does Madonna ever think about taking a break?

Madonna: 'I think it's hard' being me'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbgZzd6SsQY&feature=youtu.be