Anyone tired of this album already?

Bill

I've finally received my vinyl copy of the album today. It's the only thing I've purchased so far! I love the album itself but I feel that if I don't come here, there is nothing out there to suggest I'm part of anything wider. With no airplay and no TV exposure, I feel the era is passing by with very little for me to watch, read or purchase.

I hear ya. These days you need to join FaceBook or Twitter to find out about MDNA.

BTW, I'm still listening to MDNA religiously.

I'm Addicted is my top play right now. MDMA MDNA MDMA MDNA MDMA MDNA

Then GB, LS and IAS.

I've finally received my vinyl copy of the album today. It's the only thing I've purchased so far! I love the album itself but I feel that if I don't come here, there is nothing out there to suggest I'm part of anything wider. With no airplay and no TV exposure, I feel the era is passing by with very little for me to watch, read or purchase.

:thumbsup: promo still part of the big picture. I feel you.

Not at all for me.

Last night coming back from my tennis in my car i had GANG BANG on loop 3 times in a row it's such a night song that is best heard in a great car system!

I'm Addicted, Love Spent, I'm a Sinner i can go on & on i play them all the time mostly at the gym/jogging, in my car which is where i only listen to music! :)

:lol:

I play that one over and over again too!

I'm so not tired of MDNA!! I think everyone around me may be tired of it though! :p I actually listened to a couple HC tracks last night and while I think MDNA is a better album, I still love HC. MDNA songs may be more complex and layered but it's nice to have a straight forward pop album like HC that is more in the vein of the production she used in the 80's. Not very complex, just straight up, easy to digest pop. With MDNA, I'm still discovering new sounds and choosing new favorites and it didn't even really come together for until the second time I heard it. That first time hearing some of those songs was just like WHOA!! So much was going on with the structure changes etc. I love that both types of albums are in her catalog, makes her musical journey all the more interesting to me.

Good point. I think that's why I got tired of HC very quickly. A lot of the songs while catchy were very simplistic pop songs. With MDNA as you said there's more depth and layers to the production. I don't see myself getting sick of MDNA anytime soon as I did with HC.

Not tired of MDNA, but since playing non-stop up until today, I've let it rest and I've pulled out the Deluxe version of CELEBRATION.

And I guess I'm one of the very few who pulls out an album by Madonna and DOESN'T skip tracks. And while "Some Girls" at first was one of the first few tracks I wasn't digging the most, I've learned to really appreciate that song. Though, I'm still having trouble warming up to "I'm Addicted". Everything else is great to listen to in it's context and even randomly.

Aww it's actually good. Maybe if she performs it on the tour it'll change your mind on the studio version.

I'm sure it will grow on me at some point. On every one of her last tours, she has changed my mind on some songs. I didn't quite care for "Let It Will Be", "Like It Or Not" & I LOATHED "Spanish Lesson" until I heard them LIVE on their respective tours. Now LIWB is one of my favorite Madonna album tracks of all time.

Although, I have to say it doesn't always take a "live" performance for me to appreciate a song. I always skipped "Voices" from Hard Candy. Then, for some reason I played it around the time "Celebration" came out. Ever since, I went from seeing it as album filler to a compelling track worthy of replaying.

I was for a second. Went for a few days without listening to it, but I think thats because I was in such a shitty mood, but now that I am feeling better its been on constantly again.

Falling Free and Gang Bang are still my favorites, but I have really clicked with Im a Sinner the last few days.

Not tired of MDNA, but since playing non-stop up until today, I've let it rest and I've pulled out the Deluxe version of CELEBRATION.

And I guess I'm one of the very few who pulls out an album by Madonna and DOESN'T skip tracks. And while "Most Girls" at first was one of the first few tracks I wasn't digging the most, I've learned to really appreciate that song. Though, I'm still having trouble warming up to "I'm Addicted". Everything else is great to listen to in it's context and even randomly.

:lol: It's "Some Girls"

Guest Drowned Bedtime

I much prefer Hard Candy as an album to MDNA. In fact I started really liking Hard Candy only recently and now love it since MDNA, haha.

MDNA is still v.enjoyable but just seems more haphazrd and less cohesive. As people have said, MDNA has higher highs and lower lows than Hard Candy,

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

no, but i did force myself to not listen to it for a few days, because it was literally all i was playing and i didn't want to wear it out. i went and listened to her back catalog for a bit. i do this with all of her albums though, since i'm practically rabid with anticipation by the time a new one comes out.

now that i'm back to playing MDNA on loop, though...i'm really thinking this album is going to be like ROL, COADF, and AL were for me...i still play those straight through regularly, and i think MDNA will be that way too.

I much prefer Hard Candy as an album to MDNA. In fact I started really liking Hard Candy only recently and now love it since MDNA, haha.

MDNA is still v.enjoyable but just seems more haphazrd and less cohesive. As people have said, MDNA has higher highs and lower lows than Hard Candy,

!!!!

She's Not Me and Heartbeat are still in my Top 5 most played in iTunes. Maybe soon, Gang Bang, I'm Addicted and Love Spent would be there.

The tracks I skip the most are the acoustic Love Spent (boring) and Beautiful Killer. All the rest are shuffle worthy.