Anyone tired of this album already?

Bill

I'M NOT.

In fact, I find it hard/unfulfilling to listen to anything else.

Top 5 right now:

Love Spent

Beutiful Killer

I'm A Sinner

Girl Gone Wild

I F*cked Up

No, and all the silly songs in the middle like GMAYL or Supernatural just make everything better, just like Jimmy Jimmy did in True Blue.

Superstar ;)

No. Not at all...it was only released a couple of weeks ago!

When I want to listen to a Madonna album I go to Hard Candy. That's what MDNA did. Improved my appreciation for Hard Candy.

:lol: Oh dear, just the mere thought of listening to Hard Candy again.

To this day I still don't skip a single track on HC, whereas this album has some really low points like GMAYL(one of her worst songs ever), Best Friend, Some Girls-Superstar-B'day Song, I still can't get into those songs.

On the other hand MDNA has some truly masterpieces: Gang Bang, I'm Addicted, Love Spent, I Don't Give A, among others, they're truly classics for me, outstanding songs that are far superior to anything on HC, Confessions and Music together.

To this day I still don't skip a single track on HC, whereas this album has some really low points like GMAYL(one of her worst songs ever), Best Friend, Some Girls-Superstar-B'day Song, I still can't get into those songs.

On the other hand MDNA has some truly masterpieces: Gang Bang, I'm Addicted, Love Spent, I Don't Give A, among others, they're truly classics for me, outstanding songs that are far superior to anything on HC, Confessions and Music together.

I like the songs you don't except Superstar which is hands down the worst.

God no. I haven't played ANYTHING else since the day I got MDNA. The ONLY song I skip is "Some Girls". I still can't get into it.

OMG i love that one! In fact sometimes i'm in the mood to play it over and over and over again! :)

God no. I haven't played ANYTHING else since the day I got MDNA. The ONLY song I skip is "Some Girls". I still can't get into it.

Aww it's actually good. Maybe if she performs it on the tour it'll change your mind on the studio version.

OMG i love that one! In fact sometimes i'm in the mood to play it over and over and over again! :)

:lol:

I play that one over and over again too!

I'm so not tired of MDNA!! I think everyone around me may be tired of it though! :p I actually listened to a couple HC tracks last night and while I think MDNA is a better album, I still love HC. MDNA songs may be more complex and layered but it's nice to have a straight forward pop album like HC that is more in the vein of the production she used in the 80's. Not very complex, just straight up, easy to digest pop. With MDNA, I'm still discovering new sounds and choosing new favorites and it didn't even really come together for until the second time I heard it. That first time hearing some of those songs was just like WHOA!! So much was going on with the structure changes etc. I love that both types of albums are in her catalog, makes her musical journey all the more interesting to me.

When I want to listen to a Madonna album I go to Hard Candy. That's what MDNA did. Improved my appreciation for Hard Candy.

I still listen to "Miles Away" on a regular basis....at least twice a week.I'm still not *over* that song!