What happened to those stupid gyms?

karbatal

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Rachelle of London

I want London but then I dont think London would be viable right now due to our economy!

NYC would be awesome!!! I bet its Rio though

Guest Rachelle of London

With the World Cup and Olympics there soon, Rio will be seen as a great place for fitness, sports and leisure, gonna be awesome!

dding further problems arose when Anderson developed a relationship with Philippe van den Bossche, the former head of Madonna’s Raising Malawi charity who was forced out for alleged mismanagement. such as stealing millions of the raising malawi charity. money from madonna and money from people's donations. fucking jerks. how dare they even open their mouths.

Rome it's hot!

I'm sure Rio will have it till the Olympics and NYC is certain to get too. I know she said they will try in cities with not so much competition first, but we know our girl loves a competition.

:confessions:

of cooourse......but alert me cause i don't follow these things on a faily basis....

...but let's make clear that there's a problem.... i'm 1m72cm (some more on id card.... :confessions: ) and madonna A LITTLE less....so probably i'll take a lot of bodygurads' back pics.... :chuckle:

I wish the world used on method of measurement! I'm always lost...

They do. The US (and Burma and Liberia) seem keen to be different for some odd reason :lol: