Let's pick 3 more singles from the album.

Apples388

release falling free and gang bang everywhere, except the tasteless US thats ruining just about everything for MDNA. radio will play it for sure. when its good, they will get requests and they WILL spin that.

stop thinking about just the US for once. :thumbsdown:

I agree. If she release the best stuff, it will be played everywhere. She's a global act for gods sake! When the whole world play her music, america play too. It's always been like that, not the contrary.

Guest Gigolo

My choices would be TUTR, BK (it screams for an awesome remix & video) and finally Love Spent, I luv both versions. Quite frankly, radio won't play any M song, no matter how good it is. I'm surprised that GGW bombed in Europe too, as it's a great song and I thought European radio didn't suffer from age discrimination like America does.

Oh well, I understand making videos, releasing singles is not where the money is, but I just think it would have been nice.

Edited by Gigolo

Turn Up The Radio- the only somewhat obvious single to me.

Gang Bang- Radio would never play this....but then again they'd prob never play TUTR so FUCK IT! A killer video with Tarantino, some killer mixes and let it will be.

Love Spent- Again, radio wouldn't play it but the potential visuals for this are unlimited! Also it would show another side of the album that the other singles didn't really reveal.

3 Gang Bang

4 Love Spent

5 Some Girls (Eur/Asia) Best Friend (US)

TUTR is gonna flop HUGELY, and I kinda hope it does because it's the most boring song on the album.

Beautiful Killer

Turn Up The Radio

Falling Free

-I'd really love for "Gang bang" to be released but it'll be DOA due to it being banned everywhere I can imagine. Maybe it's worth taking a risk though. I'd just be happy if we could get a kick ass video!

• 2 weeks later...

I guess the point would be to define what the purpose of these singles would be --- if it's about furthering the tour and Madonna as a global act, then you gotta go for the club bangers --- Turn up the Radio obvi, and then perhaps Some Girls or Gang Bang.

If it's about releasing unique/controversial content, then Gang Bang, Love Spent and I'm a Sinner.

If it's about moving her to an older demo and keep her "clean" then the better choices are Masterpiece, Love Spent and Beautiful Killer/Superstar.

But what this all means to me is that she's done one hell of an album.

I agree that Gang Bang will most likely get banned at radio.

My choices:

1. I Don't Give A - I've actually heard it on the radio and it sounds awesome!! they ended the song at the part where Nicki says "there is only one queen"

2. Love Spent - love this song especially the acoustic version

3. I'm A Sinner - this song has slowly caught on with me and now I love it!