Let's pick 3 more singles from the album.

Apples388

We have already had Give me all Your Luvin' - Girl Gone Wild - Masterpiece and in all likelihood Turn up the Radio will be the 3rd official (4th if you count "Masterpiece" - most won't). Which leaves us with eight tracks on the standard edition to qualify as 3 more potential singles. And here they are:

Gang Bang

I'm Addicted

Some Girls

Superstar

I Don't Give A

I'm a Sinner

Love Spent

Falling Free

And I'm sorry, but the majority of these do not make excellent singles candidates. But here are my choices:

4th single: I'm Addicted

5th single: I Don't Give A

6th single: Love Spent [edit]

Yes, we all love "Gang Bang" and so does Madonna but it is suicidal as a single release because it will either have to be edited to played on radio or it will be banned from radio to begin with.

I was thinking Gang Bang would make a good single actually but those sound real good with the exception of I Don't Give A - Sinner would be better. But I actually think Superhole would make a good single, despite the cringey cheesiness it really has an amazing melody and hook there that burrows it itself into your consciousness - kinda like a good GMAYL.

I'm not sure about whether GGW was a good idea as a single, I love it but god what a flop. :doh:

I think Superstar, Love Spent, and BK would make great singles. Do I think radio will play any of them? Not really. I mean, GGW is a great single choice, but radio is too resistant to a woman over 45. If it manages to kept climbing as it has, and becomes a moderate hit, then possibly TUTR will do well.

I was thinking how if this was still the BS-ROL era, playing the singles game with this album would be so much fun! Lots of good candidates. But alas, radio sucks these days.

Gang Bang

Love Spent (Acoustic Version) Featuring George Strait.

I'm Addicted/I'm A Sinner

But, to be honest, they will stop releasing more singles cuz TUTR will flop as expected.

Let's face it, TUTR won't even break the BB Bubbling Under. I doubt it would bother the UK top 100 either.

It's just tragic. I thought "Miles Away" was bad but nothing could have prepared me for this constant stream of floppage we've had since GMAYL!

it's like MDNA menstruating flops. :doh: God please help me now! Help them change their mind.

*Love Spent

*Falling Free (I think it's time to try a different approach.After all these uptempo dance singles,it's time for a Madonna ballad to be released as a single.This song is AMAZING and it will surprise alot of people)

*I'm Addicted

We're all picking almost the same single choices. how come interscope/M don't agree with us? :rant: i'll never get this.

TUTR has the best chance so if that doesn't get things going nothing will.

4th single Love Spent (edit) - This is the next best radio friendly song, especially the end half

5th single Gang Bang (edit) - hey by this stage taking a risk is ok and I want a classic video and kick ass remixes

6th single I'm Addicted/Falling Free - One aimed at the clubs and the other at adult contemporary (no videos ,maybe tour performances, just remixes)

Gang Bang, I'm Addicted, Love Spent hands down.

I don't give a fuck about the radio, if she released Gang Bang as the lead single with a kick ass video(just like GMAYL's), the major floppage would've never happened. I blame pretty much everything thats going on now on the shitness that is Gimme All Ur Luvin. The moment I heard it I just knew this would be her weakest lead single of her career and seal the fate of MDNA.

Guest bluejean

It will never happen as she won't have time but ideally after TUTR flops I'd like to see a 30 minute short film in the style of Kanye's 'Runaway' featuring the following songs:

Gang Bang

I'm Addicted

I Don't Give A

I'm A Sinner

Love Spent

Falling Free

No song from this album is going to be an international hit, so Madonna should simply give fans some goodies, so she can keep intact her corebase.

In that case, this is the thing:

1. Gangbang

2. Love Spent

3. I'm a Sinner.

All three of them with incredibly dramatic videos.

If GGW peaked at No. 106 in the USA, how in the hell are any other singles gonna do better? :) Can a future release from the album become a decent radio hit outside the USA?

I'd make GB a single just for sake of a video.

4th- Some Girls

5th- I'm a Sinner

6th- either Beautiful Killer/I'm Addicted or Gang Bang

I don't care as long as we get more videos and more singles...even if they flop. Maybe people will shut up and can just enjoy them like any other artist who isn't extremely played. I could care less at this point. It's really, constantly, putting a dark cloud over the era. I don't know how you people enjoy the music when all you do is complain. I only complained about GMAYL and at this point seems ages ago and now I've been happy since the album launch, W.E., GGW, Truth or Dare...oh well...

release falling free and gang bang everywhere, except the tasteless US thats ruining just about everything for MDNA. radio will play it for sure. when its good, they will get requests and they WILL spin that.

stop thinking about just the US for once. :thumbsdown: