"Non-traditional" promo ideas! Let's help out Guy O.

Apples388

O1. Release Gang Bang interlude video as THE VIDEO and release as a singe while on tour

+ plus any possible other interlude video

O2. Release a proper live video 4 a single

Imagine if they went all MJ on us, photos of Madonna "fans" crying, passing out, taken out of the stadiums on stretchers

:lmao:

YES!! That's what I want to see!! They need to orchestrate some of these in middle America cities she's gonna be stopping in like Kansas City, St. Louis, Minneapolis. After all, SHE even seemed surprised to learn she had a fan in Nebraska. So....if all these midwesterners see "their people" in hysterics over Madge it'll make it seem like she's popular in Middle America again and then they will latch onto the hype and hopefully pick up a copy of MDNA too....and snatch those last minute concert tickets up! ;) Of course this will also generate national (possibly international) headlines as well. I want to see people flipping cars over, passing out....maybe some mace involved from the police. BEAUTIFUL UGLINESS! :D

I'm so taking the piss.....sort of..... :sneaky:

I mean it's not THAT far fetched right?? She used to cause some hysterical scenes too back in the day! Still does in South America!!

I think the Tour thing is a good idea but they should definitely open an MDNATour website and give everyone involved in the tour flip cams and post videos daily as well as pics

That's a pretty damn good idea actually..

& acko once again I agree with you! It needs to happen..

Collector tour editions of MDNA available at the concerts. Deluxe tour themed artwork and packaging. Could be the standard cd with a bonus album of the deluxe songs, remixes and a new song or two.

Also reduce the price of the iTunes album. Here in the UK standard is 8.99 and deluxe 11.99. Reduce the standard to £4.99 and deluxe to £7.99. It's about selling the album in the highest amounts possible.

UK wise too they need to sort out what song is released. Stop pushing masterpiece unless they are going to make it a proper release - if it is get it pushed properly. Also her team should stop messing with the release of Girls Gone Wild on cd here in the UK and get the song sent to radio. The whole release of the album and singles has been handled badly in the UK.

I'm proud Madonna has made such a great album 30 years into her career. I'm looking forward to the tour. I'm still a fan but I am frustrated that people here aren't being allowed to hear how brilliant it is. Guy O should really make UK and Europe feel included in this MDNA campaign- it feels like we've been left out in the cold and the sales results are a reflection of this.

Collector tour editions of MDNA available at the concerts. Deluxe tour themed artwork and packaging. Could be the standard cd with a bonus album of the deluxe songs, remixes and a new song or two.

Also reduce the price of the iTunes album. Here in the UK standard is 8.99 and deluxe 11.99. Reduce the standard to £4.99 and deluxe to £7.99. It's about selling the album in the highest amounts possible.

UK wise too they need to sort out what song is released. Stop pushing masterpiece unless they are going to make it a proper release - if it is get it pushed properly. Also her team should stop messing with the release of Girls Gone Wild on cd here in the UK and get the song sent to radio. The whole release of the album and singles has been handled badly in the UK.

I'm proud Madonna has made such a great album 30 years into her career. I'm looking forward to the tour. I'm still a fan but I am frustrated that people here aren't being allowed to hear how brilliant it is. Guy O should really make UK and Europe feel included in this MDNA campaign- it feels like we've been left out in the cold and the sales results are a reflection of this.

I agree, tweet him. He doesnt listen. With a well planned release Masterpiece would be in the top ten now and she wouldve holded on to number one. Nobody knows whats happening. Even the radio is fucking playing her and being blanked out. :doh: They wont do it again, its like they are being taken the piss out of. Even Chris Evans is playing her. M get rid of Guy. please????

Guest jamesshot

:lmao:

YES!! That's what I want to see!! They need to orchestrate some of these in middle America cities she's gonna be stopping in like Kansas City, St. Louis, Minneapolis. After all, SHE even seemed surprised to learn she had a fan in Nebraska. So....if all these midwesterners see "their people" in hysterics over Madge it'll make it seem like she's popular in Middle America again and then they will latch onto the hype and hopefully pick up a copy of MDNA too....and snatch those last minute concert tickets up! ;) Of course this will also generate national (possibly international) headlines as well. I want to see people flipping cars over, passing out....maybe some mace involved from the police. BEAUTIFUL UGLINESS! :D

I'm so taking the piss.....sort of..... :sneaky:

I mean it's not THAT far fetched right?? She used to cause some hysterical scenes too back in the day! Still does in South America!!

The thing is, she IS popular in middle America. She is def proportionally as popular in middle America as she is on the coasts. I don't know where she ( or her fans) got the notion she wasn't popular there. I've met just as many Madonna fans from Alabama, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Georgia as I have from New York or LA or Miami. She has huge, pent up demand in middle America. I think she must feel she is so controversial that middle America doesn't like her but there are tons of liberal minded folks in all of those places and she certainly has her conservative fans as well.

Remember Moby's 'Play'? I think that wasn't doing very well and then he licensed all the tracks for advertising and then the album became huge.

'Love Spent' for Tena Lady?