Sticky and Sweet: a record breaking tour. But at what cost?

Apples388

I dont know, where you have your informations, that her new tour is not selling out. But I have to say that this is not true. Many places are sold out and when the time comes nearer, then there will be some more promotion or ads in the cities.

I would not consider as a flop, if she sells 40.000 tickes for one stadium show and only 5.000 are still available. So the stadium contains 45.000 seats, 40.000 sold out. Thast not flop thats good.

This time, MDNA album had no major first single like Hard Candy. It can be a reason why not so much are sold out. But we should wait. This tour is going to be major as well as it had been with her previous tours. This tour is going to be major because she will visit more countries. :thumbsup:

I dont know, where you have your informations, that her new tour is not selling out. B

when I go to Viagogo, I have a lot of tickets available.In fact, I check to see how the place that I have is doing (and how mucho are they tryong to charge for it), and they have moretickets now than two weeks ago...and they are adding 100 euros to the value of the ticket (in my case, in paris,carre d´or H1)

Would Madonna ever imagined that after 4 years the HC/SS era would be so merciless criticised :lmao:

I love the SS even though i don't love HC that much but still i had a great time at the show, it was an incredible experience and i even made friends there that are still friends of mine till this day. :)

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

the best one for me was confession tour couse it was in arena...it has very low stage....sound was incredible...i was in first row and it was like i m on stage how close it was...but..then stupid golden circles came later...stupid stadions where you cant see very good the show if you are on the ground..and sound isn t pretty.

My show next year no doubt :lol:

:(

Wasn't Feb 7 the day the first round of Madonna tickets went on sale?

Isn't it time for that bitch to use someone elses identity for a while?? Ugh....I'm so over her constantly copying M.

BTW....I thought we weren't really sure what Madonna's stage is going to look like at this point??

S&S was the first tour under the deal, so she has the MDNA Tour and just one more tour left to fulfil that end of her contract.

She just signed a 3 record distribution deal with Interscope. I'm sure the LN contract will be renegotiated, just as almost all of her WB contracts were. I doubt she'll only do 1 more tour after MDNA.

I think, as a general rule, that as soon as technology advanced enough to allow for the huge screens on stage, the focus moved from the stage to the screen. That's where the art is now. I look forward to the video interludes now as much as I do the live performances. I think they take a little too much attention away from the performers.

Guest bluejean

Well I guess that is largely a way to keep the people in the back row just as nthralled as the people at the front. My experience is if you are at the front you don't pay as much attention to the "art" of the screens, you are fixated on the performers themselves. I think that stuff she had during Music at the Superbowl was incredible and if she incorporate stuff like that it will be spectacular.

I think touring so much in such a small space of time and moving from arenas to stadiums which are a HORRIBLE place to see a show are the reasons for the slight decline in ticket demand. S&S was stale creatively but I don't think the casual fan notices those things. If anything, the fact that she's not coming off a huge, buzzy single/album hurts more.