JEAN PAUL GAULTIER HAS **CONFIRMED** HE IS DOING COSTUMES FOR MDNA TOUR!!

MLVC82

Guest groovyguy

Apr29

Arianne and Gaultier at the MDNA Tour Rehearsal

Arianne Phillips with Jean Paul Gaultier at Madonna’s MDNA Tour Rehearsal in New York City (April 28 2012)

12-04-29-arianne-phillips-gaultier-madonna.jpg

I still love the way she looked in LAV in COADF. Pure hotness! Nothing revealing but just oozed sex appeal. It's not always about flashing your mivvi.

Who designed the 'Agnetha' costume for Erotica? I must admit, Agnetha wore it better. Madonna was too scrawny and too camel-toe but I loved the way she paid homage to it.

96318478.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5D24982BDF181C3D9B7598721727FF1878BF1180172368A02

Guest groovyguy

http://madonnalicious.typepad.com/madonnalicious/2012/05/jean-paul-gaultier-the-clothes-have-to-fit-the-story.html

Jean-Paul Gaultier: 'The clothes have to fit the story'

UK Grazia magazine spoke to Jean-Paul Gaultier (in the 07 May issue) and he said this little snippet about Madonna:

'When Madonna asks you to do something, it is because she knows exactly what she wants. The first time we worked together she was already wearing my corsets, so we worked up something more extreme. The clothes have to fit the story. This time, we are doing one scene of the show, I think. We shall see.'

• 2 weeks later...
Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/05/15/jean-paul-gaultier-my-love-story-with-madonna/

Jean Paul Gaultier: My Love Story with Madonna

Jean Paul Gaultier just made his first trip to Beijing, China, to host a fashion show of his fall women’s and men’s ready-to-wear and couture collections.

Here’s what the designer had to say about Madonna to WWD…

“It’s like a love story that goes on.

I love her and admire her.

I think she’s a genius.

She definitely has a real sense of fashion.”

The two are collaborating on the star’s upcoming tour, MDNA, which kicks off at the end of May.

He declined to reveal any details about what he was designing, saying only that it would be seen on Madonna and her dancers in a section of the concert.

• 3 weeks later...