Tour Stage set-up

promise to try

The stage according to Chilean Newspaper La Tercera...

564343_426512240709962_157452637615925_1514475_1492946718_n.jpg

With screens of that size, and that many, it will be an amazing visual experience. It might end up being her best tour stage.

Knowing what the stage looks like, hopefully this means that extra attention is being paid to the videos for the tour. Special attention should be paid to make sure each song (or at least the main focal points of the tour) have impressive video intros and backdrops.

Imagine a 3D concert with giant videos the entire stadium with powerful crazy glasses LOL :lmao: ok i'm getting high here :lol:

That doesn't sound too crazy to me :sneaky:

Still looking small. That's an Arena Stage, not a Stadium stage.

Its the same for every tour. For the stadium shows they will just add some huge pictures to the sides of the stage.

S&S had the M's:

imgresubb.jpg

Confessions had the horses:

osakaherman502.jpg

Blonde Ambition probably had the best stadium side images:

55723415.jpg

Its the same for every tour. For the stadium shows they will just add some huge pictures to the sides of the stage.

S&S had the M's:

imgresubb.jpg

Confessions had the horses:

osakaherman502.jpg

Blonde Ambition probably had the best stadium side images:

55723415.jpg

I wonder how the side images for this tour will looks like...

I like that stage. Its great and I am pretty sure it will be even better when the tour starts !!! I like concerts with huge screens ! This tour is going to be fun as always.

With screens of that size, and that many, it will be an amazing visual experience. It might end up being her best tour stage.

I'm intrigued because it seems that there will be two "layers" of screens - three smaller ones in the center and then one huge one in the back...

I'm intrigued because it seems that there will be two "layers" of screens - three smaller ones in the center and then one huge one in the back...

Perhaps the front ones can turn see through?

i love the screens, but whatever happened to the good ole days of changing sets every few songs ala blond ambition

the screens have been done...but this is madonna after all, and i am sure she will give us all something new never before seen, right?

:shock:

don't you just love the stairs - or whatever it is - in the back? plus those giant screens that supposedly are the biggest ever made for a concert. I'm really liking this. it shits all over the SS stage.

don't you just love the stairs - or whatever it is - in the back? plus those giant screens that supposedly are the biggest ever made for a concert. I'm really liking this. it shits all over the SS stage.

Yes! If it's real it definitely looks miles better than the SS stage. I hope it's really stairs there! Or it looks like something that they could use to rotate scenarios maybe ala RIT :think:

Yes! If it's real it definitely looks miles better than the SS stage. I hope it's really stairs there! Or it looks like something that they could use to rotate scenarios maybe ala RIT :think:

the platform almost looks "in" the audience. and I like the idea of a stairs or rotating scenarios :)

This looks huge. How is it supposed to fit into an arena?

I know, im freaking out. 'I see trouble aheaad' Unless they have a smaller version for an arena I can see shows being cancelled girlie show style.