Tour Stage set-up

promise to try

I'm excited to see anything at this point. Think of it as the skeleton of the set-up....with other things to populate it...the band etc...

Having the whole backdrop as one massive screen could be really cool if the graphics are top notch (i.e. no sparkles/light ala ray of light). The visuals for Superbowl for instance were awesome!

We need more teasers...I'm so excited! :vogue:

I got this from News of Madonna . Hmm I'm just not into those vdo screens but I think it will be similar to Superbowl with the floor screens .

Hopefully there will be super cool graphics/imagery .

57579310150810645055339.jpg

I got this from News of Madonna . Hmm I'm just not into those vdo screens but I think it will be similar to Superbowl with the floor screens .

Hopefully there will be super cool graphics/imagery .

57579310150810645055339.jpg

OMG, OMG, OMG...that is awesome. The sheer magnitude is jaw dropping to me :wow: . More, More!

The graphics must be stellar! None of that dodgy shite from S&S :snore: . It was all so generic (apart from DAD) without M in them. And don't get me started on that Rain interlude....that was a complete embarrassment....WTF!?!

OMG, OMG, OMG...that is awesome. The sheer magnitude is jaw dropping to me :wow: . More, More!

The graphics must be stellar! None of that dodgy shite from S&S :snore: . It was all so generic (apart from DAD) without M in them. And don't get me started on that Rain interlude....that was a complete embarrassment....WTF!?!

But aren't you bored with the screens. I know I was bored to death watching SS with those lame graphics and yes that Rain interlude... That was my WTF moment form SS along with Candy Shop being performed LIVE."My Sugar is RAHW."

But aren't you bored with the screens. I know I was bored to death watching SS with those lame graphics and yes that Rain interlude... That was my WTF moment form SS along with Candy Shop being performed LIVE."My Sugar is RAHW."

Not really. The key is to have appropriate graphics. S&S was def lazy!

I can't imagine what else could be done that can be projected well enough that everyone in a stadium could see/enjoy. That being said though, I would love more theatrical elements like that used in the GS...the disco section was amazing as was JML..... :dramatic: amazing memories! I can't remember though if I could actually appreciate all that from where I was standing/sitting or that my memories are simply those from the recording.

Honestly....I just want to see M again :inlove: (in Australia :wow: )

Not really. The key is to have appropriate graphics. S&S was def lazy!

I can't imagine what else could be done that can be projected well enough that everyone in a stadium could see/enjoy. That being said though, I would love more theatrical elements like that used in the GS...the disco section was amazing as was JML..... :dramatic: amazing memories! I can't remember though if I could actually appreciate all that from where I was standing/sitting or that my memories are simply those from the recording.

Honestly....I just want to see M again :inlove: (in Australia :wow: )

yes I would like to see more theatrical elements in this show too.( Like in Superbowl and to an extend Drowned World -which I saw.) It would be cool to mix that in with the new technology.

I mean they brought Tupac back from the dead via Hologram at Coachella so it would be cool to have something of that effect in the show .

yes I would like to see more theatrical elements in this show too.( Like in Superbowl and to an extend Drowned World -which I saw.) It would be cool to mix that in with the new technology.

I mean they brought Tupac back from the dead via Hologram at Coachella so it would be cool to have something of that effect in the show .

With new people in the creative team, hopefully our wish will come true. I do suspect though that it will be more technology driven than good old drama and props coming to the fore

With new people in the creative team, hopefully our wish will come true. I do suspect though that it will be more technology driven than good old drama and props coming to the fore

I'm hoping for some REAL excitement (Read- Superbowl). I'm paying good money to fly out to UAE to see her ! ( Flights,Concert tickets,Hotel ! )

If she goes to Australia in 2013 I will also fly out there to see her again if the concert is ball-breakingly fantastic !

If you don't like video screens you always have this option...

lady-gaga-born-this-way-ball-stage.jpg

Thanks but NO THANK YOU.

That looks like a Satanic propaganda poster & not a nice one at that .

If all is well she has plenty of video footage to use. I'm sure there is videofootage of the "Blame It On Rio" photoshoot with Klein that was never used untill now, footage from the music videos that was unused untill now (Celebration, GMAYL, Girl Gone Wild), Footage from the sunglasses collection from Klein, The Perfume ad with Mert & Marcus, The Interview shoot, Maybe she album cover shoot with Mert & Marcus was filmed and then there are the new video interludes etc! Plenty of possible new footage she could use!

I love her visual for Superbowl so I'm hoping for something along that line :)

I love her visual for Superbowl so I'm hoping for something along that line :)

Me too, the Superbowl was AMAZING :dramatic:

I like these screens, can't wait for the tour to start!

Me too, the Superbowl was AMAZING :dramatic:

I like these screens, can't wait for the tour to start!

Am going to see her on her FORTH night ? isn't that cool ? I can't wait . Mind It's in UAE I might get arrested afterward !

personally, i think it looks too cheap-techno-dance ish. M gone milk inc. that stage of the btw ball actually tries to be somewhat more interesting or different compared to most pop artist' stages.

The sreens are getting tired, but she absolutely mastered it for the Superbowl! I can't wait! I hope there is more in the stage than just a big screen and a floor. :|

Guest CandyPerfumeBoy

I think it could be very cool and Madonna has more possibilities with this stage:) As everyone wanted, it's something she has never had before.. So why complaining?? And it reminds me of Kylie Minogue's stage from her last tour and there it worked really goo, though it was much better to be in the pit (she called it "Splach Zone") I really hope it's like the first one that arrive at the arena will come in the pit:)

BTW the satanic nazistic propaganda lookin pic of the stage is a pic Gaga has posted

Am going to see her on her FORTH night ? isn't that cool ? I can't wait . Mind It's in UAE I might get arrested afterward !

:lmao:

I've never been to a Madonna tour, i only saw DVDs :(

But i'm happy for you, hope you have a great time! Don't forget to tell us everything about your experience :thumbsup:

just saw this on twitter!

Aq3J1eqCMAAsUPO.jpg

I hope that's a fake. Unimpressed . SO bored of vdo screens.

It might look simple, but a big screen of that size looks amazing live. Examples are Celine's giant screen for her vegas show and the WM 27 stage. They might look unimpressive, but once they are lit up they are the absolute best for concerts. Its perfect for a stadium show, watch the video below to see how a screen of that size can light up a stadium:

Pic: http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/6360/wrestlemania1.jpg

I must admit that it feels unimpressive. But we shall see how it works. I hope there is more to that stage :| , remember the days of the GS and DWT... :dramatic:

It might look simple, but a big screen of that size looks amazing live. Examples are Celine's giant screen for her vegas show and the WM 27 stage. They might look unimpressive, but once they are lit up they are the absolute best for concerts. Its perfect for a stadium show, watch the video below to see how a screen of that size can light up a stadium:

Pic: http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/6360/wrestlemania1.jpg

That catwalk is huge :wow:

I think it could be very cool and Madonna has more possibilities with this stage:) As everyone wanted, it's something she has never had before.. So why complaining?? And it reminds me of Kylie Minogue's stage-OMG You Didn't !!! :sneaky: - from her last tour and there it worked really goo, though it was much better to be in the pit (she called it "Splach Zone") I really hope it's like the first one that arrive at the arena will come in the pit:)

BTW the satanic nazistic propaganda lookin pic of the stage is a pic Gaga has posted

I know. I guess she is turning herself and her fan into a Paws Up Cult.

:lmao:

I've never been to a Madonna tour, i only saw DVDs :(

But i'm happy for you, hope you have a great time! Don't forget to tell us everything about your experience :thumbsup:

I certainly will post review. I will probably have to write it from jail. The UAE recently posted a vdo on youtube showing 'THE CURE' to homosexuality. It has since been removed .Weird .