Tour Stage set-up

promise to try

I Love the stage . can't wait to see it with my own eyes ! Come Onnnnn 4 June !

MDNA MDNA MDNA MDNA !

The build-up of Madonna's giant MDNA stage!

bit.ly/KnV1By

(i think the second part of the clip is a recap from the SS tour, it looks VERY familiar, same guy & same stuff he says etc)

The build-up of Madonna's giant MDNA stage!

bit.ly/KnV1By

(i think the second part of the clip is a recap from the SS tour, it looks VERY familiar, same guy & same stuff he says etc)

the link doesn't work

I'm glad you guys see the stage. I still don't see much of a difference. Just the roof and some shots from different angles... :|

Yes, and the stage is still on floor height. It will be done till tomorrow? I think she will starts rehearsal in local tomorrow, am I right?

That looks HUGE.

It looks like a giant mushroom cloud in the middle of a stadium

MDNA Atomic Impact is fastly on the way

Seriously it looks pretty tall, or maybe it's just that the stands in that stadium are not particularly high

I am curious to see how it will work out for San Siro :dramatic:

Yes, and the stage is still on floor height. It will be done till tomorrow? I think she will starts rehearsal in local tomorrow, am I right?

Yeah, she may start tomorrow. I guess when they lift the whole thing, I'll see the grandness of it all.

Will they be finished with it by the time she gets there? I guess she wouldn't be happy with having to lose even a single hour of rehearsal.

Well how many hours from NYC to Tel Aviv and how do the hour translate? I'm sure she wouldn't be leaving early for nothing. She must begin rehearsals ASAP otherwise she would've stayed in NYC with her family for a rest day.

Well let's just say if she left at noon, she'd get there at 11pm our time which would be 6am in Tel Aviv, I believe (correct me if I'm wrong.) so she's probably sleeping on the flight and going to start rehearsing early tomorrow morning which means they have to work overnight to get it done. Either way, we don't know what's happening in real time out there so they may have way more done then we know.

again: nobody is worried here because the stage is in the middle??? my tickets, which weren´t cheap, will be pure shit if they keep this set-up in europe!

Yikes, I just noticed that...yeah not enough people are talking on here. I keep refreshing hoping for anything input.anyhow, I'm sure tomorrow we'll get all the rehearsal footage, or at least some of it.

again: nobody is worried here because the stage is in the middle??? my tickets, which weren´t cheap, will be pure shit if they keep this set-up in europe!

As far as I know, the Ramat Gan Stadium uses this setup for all concerts...

Well how many hours from NYC to Tel Aviv and how do the hour translate? I'm sure she wouldn't be leaving early for nothing. She must begin rehearsals ASAP otherwise she would've stayed in NYC with her family for a rest day.

Well let's just say if she left at noon, she'd get there at 11pm our time which would be 6am in Tel Aviv, I believe (correct me if I'm wrong.) so she's probably sleeping on the flight and going to start rehearsing early tomorrow morning which means they have to work overnight to get it done.

:lmao: Please report back and estimate what time she's going to take her daily dump, thanks :lol: