Tour Stage set-up

promise to try

At time like EVERYTHAAAANNNG I do wonder whether she wore sound proof ear plugs when she was singing that song.

she goes along as if nothing as happened, not even the tiniest twinge or glint in the eye hahaha

Stagego to help build M's stage?

Ive heard this before in fall of last year that they were in talks with her, but after hearing that an Israeli crew is also working with her on the stage I thought it didn't work out, but now I found this:

http://be.linkedin.com/pub/karsten-truyens/44/15b/866

For those who don't now, they worked on U2's claw..

unfortunately in this case, I think it'll be nothing more than a helping hand, opposed to with U2 where they designed the actual stage here.

Stagego to help build M's stage?

Ive heard this before in fall of last year that they were in talks with her, but after hearing that an Israeli crew is also working with her on the stage I thought it didn't work out, but now I found this:

http://be.linkedin.com/pub/karsten-truyens/44/15b/866

For those who don't now, they worked on U2's claw..

unfortunately in this case, I think it'll be nothing more than a helping hand, opposed to with U2 where they designed the actual stage here.

<They did most of the Stones 2.

Cool. is it the bigger than bang stage they did?

I only remember the U2 one getting a lot of media attention here, probably bc they first built/tested it in werchter..

Cool. is it the bigger than bang stage they did?

I only remember the U2 one getting a lot of media attention here, probably bc they first built/tested it in werchter..

I think Bridges 2 Babylon

I may be wrong, but I have a feeling stage production companies use something a little more advanced than google sketchup :-)

The MDNA Tour stage will have an inflatable roof

The latest press release stated that the MDNA Tour would have the largest video screens ever created. Now we’ve got more information from Belgium and the Netherlands…

Herman ten Barge, CEO of Dutch company Reefhors, is proud to be working on the inflatable roof of Madonna’s MDNA Tour stage that will be filled with air using Reefhors’ hoses.

He explained…

Using a sail as a roof was deemed to risky, so they opted for a construction with a inflatable roof.

We also learn that international stage construction company StageCo from Belgium is currently building four huge, identical stages. The dimensions of each stage are 70m in width by 40m in depth by 26m in height.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/05/13/the-mdna-tour-stage-will-have-an-inflatable-roof/#ixzz1ukbZVMYK

And that is with only the back standing, they need to fit in the entire front end stage with the actual stage and screens and stairs and pit etc. This does give away the size and scope of the pit area!

And that is with only the back standing, they need to fit in the entire front end stage with the actual stage and screens and stairs and pit etc. This does give away the size and scope of the pit area!

Don't do this to me! I can't breathe!!!!!

:dramatic: