Tour Stage set-up

promise to try

NOW IS THE REAL DEAL BY GUY OSEARY:

Ar0gEv5CEAEksH7.jpg

Ar0fuhzCEAAi0nh.jpg

Ar0fn8HCMAA7P8P.jpg

wow! but it looks very similar to the laura pauisini stage, although bigger: what I love form the pictures is that the crowd seems so close in this place :dramatic: unlike the stadiums!!

this is the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island right? The stage is huge!

NOW IS THE REAL DEAL BY GUY OSEARY:

Ar0gEv5CEAEksH7.jpg

Ar0fuhzCEAAi0nh.jpg

Ar0fn8HCMAA7P8P.jpg

Thanks!!

It looks beyond amazing :wow:

It seems impressively big already for the arena setting.

Imagine the bigger version they're going to use for stadiums :dramatic:

lets hope those screens open up and show a real stage!

I don't think there might be anything behind those screens.

Thanks!!It looks beyond amazing :wow: It seems impressively big already for the arena setting. Imagine the bigger version they're going to use for stadiums :dramatic:

I think there might only be one version, maybe they'll add things on the sides for stadiums at most.

I'm kind of disappointed. The stage & everything looks so plain & I don't think "the real deal" will be much different or at all different.

The only good thing is that for arenas, the triangle extends far out into the floor.

Edited by Louise Oriole

Madonna always has the best stages, cuz she always keeps it rock 'n roll/traditional at the heart of the design.

I dunno what people mean by 'plain' and 'small'...or what they want :confused: And it will not b bigger 4 stadiums,

only higher. If they make it bigger the choreography won't match anymore, every step per beat is counted.

Let's face it, it will be amazingtastications. End of.

Opening night will send resounding vibes throughout the universe, images/video of her will be all over the media, and will help with ticket sales (if not, unfortunately, record sales). etc.

The biggest threat she had was Gaga (let's be honest here) and her tour looks like a joke.

I can't wait for the tour to start so we can get all the opening night news reports like we did with S&S (thank you internet and youtube).

I can't wait for the tour to start so we can get all the opening night news reports like we did with S&S (thank you internet and youtube).

:dramatic:

Last time we got the wonderful 'everythang' variations from venue 2 venue...I wonder what we'll get this time. The Sticky opening was just made 4 repeat youtube viewings. I was obsessed with it :lol:Everythaaang oh here she sings Evrthaoing :lmao: It was EVERYTHING :wow:

Last time we got the wonderful 'everythang' variations from venue 2 venue...I wonder what we'll get this time. The Sticky opening was just made 4 repeat youtube viewings. I was obsessed with it :lol:Everythaaang oh here she sings Evrthaoing :lmao: It was EVERYTHING :wow:

I know right.. acko, 12:51 and myself were the EVERYTHANG SQUAD here at The Nation :rotfl:

But let's face it, we would never have had that for most of the other tours since the opening numbers are often lipsynched.

I hope she sings the opening number live this time because it's the clip that the media gets and I don't want a lipsynch frenzy please. And we won't get EVERYTHAAHAANG's equivalent for the '12-'13 season either :evil:

lets hope those screens open up and show a real stage!

If the images we've seen to date are anything to go by, there will be another full screen behind, right? These are the moving ones infront. You can see the stairs going down onto the triangle which were in the computer images too.

Guy's ears must have been burning with all our complaining over here about lack of clues. More please :)

The stage looks quite big! She has a lot of space to dance some intricate coreography! I'm sure that this in person looks even bigger! :thumbsup:

whats the story behind "everything" ?

Guest xnerel

Now this Golden Triangle seems huge! It could fit more than 50 fans! Come on Guy O!

like a 100 kind of!... lets just wait to see how thwy will give it!

It looks amazing thus far, also, keep in mind that the stage does not look finished.

I kinda like the stage. At least she's decided to go away from the center catwalk. This is like an updated RIT stage but instead of the triangle dropping down from above it's stationary and she's closer to the audience. Still have to deal with those backing screens though.

What's the deal with gaining access to The Golden Triangle? Is it purely for competition winners? The bulk of the audience is going to be a long way from the main stage with the triangle there, which is a bit odd (great for those who manage to get into the triangle, though, of course!). At least with the catwalk and satellite stage set up, a hell of a lot of people could get really close to the action. Not so with this design....

whats the story behind "everything" ?

This is EVERYTHAAANNG

As for the stage I think it's completely unfinished. Similar to Superbowl rehearsal stage. Can't wait to see the real thing. 4th June Baby Bring it on !

This is EVERYTHAAANNG

As for the stage I think it's completely unfinished. Similar to Superbowl rehearsal stage. Can't wait to see the real thing. 4th June Baby Bring it on !

That last 'Everythannng' :lmao:

Truly the lamest song she's opened with. Even she looked like she was going through the motions. That should have been the toilet/beer tent song in the third quarter.

This is EVERYTHAAANNG

OMG am I the only one that thinks her performance here looks more like a video captured during rehearsal rather than from an actual show???