I Fucked Up

Guest rocketman

We need a "clean" version of this song. I hate being in the car with the windows down, then suddenly this song comes on. Ugh! lol

We could loop the "I'm sorry" over it, but she should've just used another word like "I messed up."

:/

Not really feeling this song, tbh. It feels like she just wrote a kindergarten poem about her emotions and decided to recite it melodiously in class.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

barring that annoying party rock mess, this is by far my least favorite song on the album. i feel like the cuss words land with a giant THUD and although i can somewhat appreciate the novelty of madonna admitting to a mistake, it reminds me of of something nelly furtado would sing. it's like 'incredible''s deformed twin.

i think its one of her best songs, when it speeds up....its so good.

I don't like the sped up bit.

Everyone else seems to like it though.

:shy:

My fave MDNA track! I love everything about it, the beat,the thrilling emotional nakedness of the lyrics...sentimental without being cheesy. Since day one, every word of this song really makes me teary eyed. I can almost feel the pain she have been through with this lovely track. Hands down to that magnificent unexpected sped up part. What a cool great post breakup song! How i wish its included in the standard cd.

No, it's not one of her best ballads.

I agree. this song is not even remotely close to TPOG. is this song even a ballad? oh, maybe it's a non-traditional ballad. :lmao:

Guest sasca1971

I agree. It makes me teary eyed too and I can't really even personally relate to it that much. I just think it's sweet sappy and sentimental without being cheesy. I don't mind the FUCK in the lyrics. It's just a word and is barely even noticeable - meaning that it's really just a word and it's very asinine that in this day and age that all the prudes in the world focus on ONE word and form a negative opinion of the song. I don't think it flaunts anything or is trying to be taboo - it's most dismissive and indifferent in its use in my opinion. I really think it's one of her best balads. LOVE it.

My fave MDNA track! I love everything about it, the beat,the thrilling emotional nakedness of the lyrics...sentimental without being cheesy. Since day one, every word of this song really makes me teary eyed. I can almost feel the pain she have been through with this lovely track. Hands down to that magnificent unexpected sped up part. What a cool great post breakup song! How i wish its included in the standard cd.