What Song do you think will be the 3rd single?

118 members have voted

1. 1. and single #3 is...

• Turn Up The Radio
    • I Don't Give A
    • Gang Bang
    • Love Spent
    • Some Girls
    • Superstar
    • I'm A Sinner
    • Falling Free
    • Masterpiece
    • I'm Addicted
    • Beautiful Killer
    • Best Friend
    • BDay Song
    • I Fucked Up

Take your guess. I'm going for Love Spent, it has a strong single vibe to it.

I added the bonus tracks just for fun, I doubt ay would even be considered for single release :lol:

Guest SuperPop

'I'm Addicted' definitely :wow:

I would love 'Love Spent' as well

Actually they should have both been the first 2 singles of the MDNA campaign!

they would have really SMASHED the charts!

'I'm Addicted' definitely :wow:

I would love 'Love Spent' as well

Actually they should have both been the first 2 singles of the MDNA campaign!

they would have really SMASHED!

I could see I'm Addicted being a single, although it's a bit left field compared to the first 2 singles.

I have a feeling it will be "Gang Bang." She seems to love it and wants to do a video for it. I'm guessing the label probably wants to go with something like TUTR though.

"Turn Up The Radio" seems like the likely choice for mainstream acceptance. But honestly, since "Girl Gone Wild" is having a tough time getting airplay on radio, I only see TUTR performing the same way. My hope is that I'm wrong, but any record company would bail by this point if a first and second single haven't performed at all, at this point. But stranger things have happened.

And the idea of "Gang Bang" being a mainstream single is unlikely, but I suspect if a video made especially with Quentin Tarentino, directing it, there is a possibility the song and video could boost an interest an album sales down the road. But I think that should be saved for later in the year around the holidays. A video for "Gang Bang" could very well strike up enough attention to remind holiday buyers of the album.

"TUTR" is probably her last chance to breath any life into this record. Not sure why it takes 3 tries to get that right, but she's the dumb ass in charge so whatever. I love "Gang Bang" though. That might be hit or miss due to subject matter and the fact that you can't even get that version at Walmart, nor is it on the ticket redemption CD.

"TUTR" is probably her last chance to breath any life into this record. Not sure why it takes 3 tries to get that right, but she's the dumb ass in charge so whatever. I love "Gang Bang" though. That might be hit or miss due to subject matter and the fact that you can't even get that version at Walmart, nor is it on the ticket redemption CD.

Exactly... "Gang Bang" is definitely limited. This is why I think a video later in the year, especially if controversial could breath some new life in the album during the holidays. But of course, the video has to really stand out and most likely be a bit controversial. Though, the song itself will never see the light of day on radio. It's going to be a fan favorite, but not all fan favorites work well in the mainstream. "GGW" and "TUTR" are safe for radio. Unfortunately, I think radio has given up on Madonna.

Unfortunately, I think radio has given up on Madonna.

I am still surprised that UK radio ignored her so blatantly. U.S. radio I understand, but she's always had strong support across the pond. Although, if you look at the rest of European airplay, GMAYL is still doing well - it's just not driving album sales that much (read = weak lead single). I'm a little shocked that GGW didn't take off faster in Europe. Seems tailor made for the continent.

LEAD OFF SINGLES MAKE OR KILL AN ALBUM.

Give Me All Your Luvin did nothing for Madonna's new album. Face it people found it generic. Madonna will always need a HUGE killer lead off single from now on.

She/Interscope fucked up. Period.

End.

Madonna maede a great album though that i LOVE & think is one of her best. Hopefully word of mouth will be good as everyone i've spoken too has said they love the album!

why would she release anything radio friendly when the radio stations don't even play any song from her latest album? either interscope or M picked the wrong single choice from the start. There are so many potential tracks on this album, but they picked GGW instead of I'm Addicted/Love Spent/Gang Bang. Now I kinda doubt if they will ever pick any good song as a single.

Again, don't even bother with TUTR. it will go nowhere.

Again, don't even bother with TUTR. it will go nowhere.

Personally (and this just my opinion) I think TUTR is a dud song anyway. It doesn't have the same catchy hook as Love Spent/I'm Addicted or the intensity of Gang Bang. I truely think of it as a filler track along with Some Girls and Superstar. :dazed:

why would she release anything radio friendly when the radio stations don't even play any song from her latest album?

Well, continental Europe and Japan are playing her very well. I think the U.S. is a lost cause altogether, but TUTR could resuscitate her in the UK (possibly).

Personally (and this just my opinion) I think TUTR is a dud song anyway. It doesn't have the same catchy hook as Love Spent/I'm Addicted or the intensity of Gang Bang. I truely think of it as a filler track along with Some Girls and Superstar. :dazed:

TUTR will go down the same road GGW ( and I LOVE this song) is currently going down. Radio will not play it. I'm going with either Gang Bang or Love Spent. TUTR for me is one of those throw away pop song .

TUTR will go down the same road GGW ( and I LOVE this song) is currently going down. Radio will not play it. I'm going with either Gang Bang or Love Spent. TUTR for me is one of those throw away pop song .

Agreed 100%

I WANT to be "Love Spent"

I THINK it would be "Turn Up The Radio"

Love both, but I think Love Spent would fare better than TUTR, which should ve been the first single. LS is much clever and solid pop song than TUTR.

TUTR not that I think it has much chance now. Would have been perfect for the first single but that ship has sailed.

I would like to see Gang Bang if only for a classic video and some awesome remixes. I don't see it getting played on the radio though.

I'm Addicted.

It's a polar opposite to GMAYL. It's noisy and dirty.

I think Falling Free should be a single at some point though. Radio 2 in the UK would like that.

im addicted. its catchy from beginning to end.

tutr isnt the song thats gonna get her radio airplay.

i dont give a would be a cool choice also maybe for us since it has an rb vibe

i think she should go with uptempo for spring/summer and then a ballad in fall.

Guest rocketman

Love Spent

although i am sure Turn Up The Radio will be the summer single

but Love Spent for the fall...