South America Tour Dates

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

http://madonnaonline.mtv.uol.com.br/2012/04/02/datas-dos-shows-no-brasil-devem-ser-anunciadas-nessa-semana-diz-empresario/

Google Translate

Tour dates in Brazil should be announced this week, says businessman

It's getting time to be revealed the official dates of the shows that Madonna will be in South America in December. Asked on Twitter, manager Guy Oseary has revealed that the plan is that this week the dates are announced.

The Madonna's new tour, which was entitled MDNA Tour, will make at least three shows in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo and Porto Alegre), and also pass through Argentina, Chile and Mexico - Central America. Madonna will also be presented for the first time in Colombia, Venezuela and Peru.

For now, there is no official confirmation of ticket sales, local or cities while there is the announcement by Madonna.com site. What we can say is that as soon as dates are announced, tickets go on sale soon. The amount charged in Brazil must keep them charged in the Sticky & Sweet Tour or a little more expensive.

The new tour Madonna's debut 29/Maio days in Tel Aviv, Israel, and MadonnaOnline be there live to cover this event.

The company will bring the show to Brazil is the Time 4 Fun New information will be released shortly.

Bums. I will be on holiday in Argentina and Chile for all of November. Was hoping she would hit on of these places straight after Miami so I could go to one of the shows. At least I will get to see her in Edinburgh.

Bums. I will be on holiday in Argentina and Chile for all of November. Was hoping she would hit on of these places straight after Miami so I could go to one of the shows. At least I will get to see her in Edinburgh.

Soo jealous. I went a couple of years ago you will LOVE it!!! :wow: They love madge there soo much, she is everywhere. I was gobsmacked.

Hardly anybody speaks English though, they look at you like you are from another planet.. its hard to buy anything. OMG I wish I was coming with you, Argentina is the best place on the planet.

Soo jealous. I went a couple of years ago you will LOVE it!!! :wow: They love madge there soo much, she is everywhere. I was gobsmacked.

Hardly anybody speaks English though, they look at you like you are from another planet.. its hard to buy anything. OMG I wish I was coming with you, Argentina is the best place on the planet.

Yeah very excited too, but have Athens and Egypt before then. Any tips on places to visit in Argentina or Chile greatly appreciated.

Yeah very excited too, but have Athens and Egypt before then. Any tips on places to visit in Argentina or Chile greatly appreciated.

In Buenos try and book a place in 'Palermo' it was my fave district. there are lots of apartments there like this: http://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/29990

If youre going down south theres a great town you can fly to cheaply 'Bariloche' its so cute. The whole country is amazing, the clubs and bars are great, the huge gay one in BA is about £5 to get in and you get free drinks all night. There are even beer fountains, you can pour your pints yourself.

In Buenos try and book a place in 'Palermo' it was my fave district. there are lots of apartments there like this: http://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/29990

If youre going down south theres a great town you can fly to cheaply 'Bariloche' its so cute. The whole country is amazing, the clubs and bars are great, the huge gay one in BA is about £5 to get in and you get free drinks all night. There are even beer fountains, you can pour your pints yourself.

Thanks mr. Booked the Axel Hotel already. Dirt cheap, less then 50 quid a night for both of us.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6881

Madonna to play Cordoba on December 22

News is storming the Argentinian press that Madonna will visit Córdoba for the very first time when the World Tour 2012 stops at the Estadio Mario Alberto Kempes on December 22.

The news has not been officially announced yet and ticket sales are expected to begin within the next couple of weeks.

Still to be confirmed also are dates for her concerts in Buenos Aires, where three show are rumoured to take place at the Estadio Único de La Plata on 13, 15 and 16 December.

Guest groovyguy

Gleidson Oliveira ‏ @Gleidson_oliv

@guyoseary what happened to announcing the latinamerican dates ?

Guy Oseary Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary

@Gleidson_oliv your right!.. Almost ready.. Sorry for the delay.. Some South America dates next week... and the rest the following week...

Could it be they decided to DROP South America and make more room for Australia!? :shock:

:rotfl:

Brazil is FUN!

Australia is NOT!

Guest Gigolo

Are you peruvian?

Yes happy.gif

It'd be weird to see her in my home country, as a kid, I'd imagine what would it be if M would come to Lima and perform her songs vogue.gif

I'll prob see her in Miami though.

Yes happy.gif

It'd be weird to see her in my home country, as a kid, I'd imagine what would it be if M would come to Lima and perform her songs vogue.gif

I'll prob see her in Miami though.

You need to come, Madonna in Peru, can you imagine it? Do you think she will visit Machu Picchu if she comes?