Madonna returns to Twitter @MadonnaMDNAday

Love Spent

Her fans in the US. Meanwhile, once again, it's taking place in the middle of the night for Europe. So once again, a few fans will read about this tomorrow but the vast majority of general public won't have a clue and any promotion of the album will probably have been lost.

It's just a thank you to fans, not promotion.

Someone ask her the following:

- Is she definitely touring Australia this time? And what about Japan/Asia?

- What is the next single?

- How does Hard Candy compare to MDNA? Was she as involved creatively in the production of HC as MDNA? :lol:

I think people have better luck with less thought-provoking questions. After all, it is Twitter and she is probably trying to answer questions as quickly as possible.

The first two questions above that one should def be asked.

Rosie O'Donnell ‏ @Rosie Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open

@MadonnaMDNAday - yo mo mo - its ro - in miami - sending love - ? 4 u - did u see ur teen smoking in some papp shot? oy vey

I hope her replies are able to be shared on here again! I wont be able to be on twitter, but want to know what all she said to people lol

You can check them on www.madonna.com/askMadonna

Rosie O'Donnell ‏ @Rosie Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open

@MadonnaMDNAday - yo mo mo - its ro - in miami - sending love - ? 4 u - did u see ur teen smoking in some papp shot? oy vey

real?? :nocomment:

how do we ask a question, i'm on twitter now....@madonnaMDNAday then ask the question???...or do we ask the question before @madonnaMDNAday?

Guest Not4Pussies

isnt that something Rosie can easily ask her through email or something? since you know, theyre such good friends.

Guest groovyguy

Michele @MLVC90Michele

#AskMadonna did you ever consider singing Masterpiece in Spanish? I love song so much.. Can't wait to see you in four states this year!

Madonna MDNA Day @MadonnaMDNAday

@MLVC90Michele no.but its a good idea. I think it would sound good in Spanish. How do you say Masterpiece in Spanish?

------------------------------------

@hoetbh

@MadonnaMDNAday How's your broken pinky doing? #askmadonna

@hoetbh still broken. no longer purple.

--------------------------------------

Jakub Harzowski @Polakkid3

@MadonnaMDNAday did u contact tarantino??? #askmadonna

@Polakkid3 he's shooting a movie til June. Thats no excuse. I'm still waiting for his call. every little thing, everything little thing...

---------------------------------------

Henrique Merlin @henriquemerlin

@MadonnaMDNAday Who's designing the costumes for the MDNA tour? #AskMadonna

@henriquemerlin Arianne - as usual. @ariannephillips

----------------------------------------

Britney Spears @britneyspears

@MadonnaMDNAday love the new album - every single song is incredible. congrats girl! ♫ Girl Gone Wild by Madonna — path.com/p/1zoiB

@britneyspears please come on stage and kiss me again.

@LionelRichie congrats on a successful record. To the other ritchie in my life....

@MadonnaMDNAday

sorry for being late - just got back from rehearsals. i'm ready now.

Guest groovyguy

Katy Perry @katyperry

@MadonnaMDNAday which evolution of you in your career has been your favorite/ most fulfilling, besides the present? #askmadonna

@katyperry Ray of Light. That was a good moment. I wanna see you in the front row somewhere this year. okay?

Guest groovyguy

Anderson Cooper @andersoncooper

Congratulations Madonna!! RT @guyoseary: 'MDNA' gives Madonna biggest album debut of 2012 cnn.com/2012/04/03/sho… #cnn

@andersoncooper aww, thanks Anderson. Do u miss me? Do u want me to come back and visit you in a leather dress? What suit are you wearing?

Guest groovyguy

James J. Scott @JimmieJScott

@MadonnaMDNAday Would you ever consider hosting Saturday Night Live? #askmadonna

@JimmieJScott FOR SURE. I'm gagging to do it. I'm obessed with Kristen Wiig and @AndySamberg. I want to do a skit with Kristen and Lola.

Anderson Cooper @andersoncooper

Congratulations Madonna!! RT @guyoseary: 'MDNA' gives Madonna biggest album debut of 2012 cnn.com/2012/04/03/sho… #cnn

@andersoncooper aww, thanks Anderson. Do u miss me? Do u want me to come back and visit you in a leather dress? What suit are you wearing?

She's such a flirt!

Guest groovyguy

Madonna Japan @MadonnaJapan

@MadonnaMDNAday What do you think of these Madonna kids chosen by @KentoMori1 danced to GMAYL? #askMadonna twitpic.com/95pvge

@MadonnaJapan soooooooooooo cute!! Can they come on tour with me? I need extra cheerleaders! Make it happen @KentoMori1 !