Madonna returns to Twitter @MadonnaMDNAday

Love Spent

Guest Not4Pussies

So happy the Facebook GangBang page got menioned! A great achievement indeed.

The rest of the chat was really dull. Maybe she should just lay off it for a while. :angel:

that's what i said.

Guest Pud Whacker

The celebs, if you can call them that, were pretty annoying. Ef Off, this is about the real fans. Not the wannabes.

oh sarah silverman seinfeld, i miss you. then call her bytch this is fan time. :rotfl:

hush it about the celebrities.

had 2 work 2nite so boo to me but i just read back the tweets. her on the floor by the couch takin a pic for that dude... that's cool. "LOLAAAAAAA GETTTTTTTTTTT MY GLOVESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!"

listening to b-day song in a pretty smiley mood :)

oh, ps! that's cooo cool 4 u guys who she responded to, and GANG BANG... nice job guys!

I think SOMEONE really needs some cake.

34s3prl.jpg

Maybe it will get stuck in her throat.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I don't think she was talking about that, though... she was having a discussion with a choreographer, and probably talking about how amazing they think their show is going to be.

First off, congrats to 12:51 and CUBB....WOW!! I know you guys must be on cloud 9 right now. THE FUCKING QUEEN has seen and acknowledged (and ate) your work!! Doesn't that just make you want to jump up and down and scream!?!? :lol: It seems like she's seriously considering the Tarantino thing too. OMG....just think in a few months we may have 12:51 and CUBB to thank for what could potentially become the best Madonna video ever!!

Secondly, I actually like the chat with Lionel Richie. To think they were sharing the charts back in '85 and now here they are again. Not many artists can say that.

Thirdly, I can't help but think that Gaga comment doesn't have anything to do with Madonna. If it does though...WTF GAGA!?!

First off, congrats to 12:51 and CUBB....WOW!! I know you guys must be on cloud 9 right now. THE FUCKING QUEEN has seen and acknowledged (and ate) your work!! Doesn't that just make you want to jump up and down and scream!?!? :lol: It seems like she's seriously considering the Tarantino thing too. OMG....just think in a few months we may have 12:51 and CUBB to thank for what could potentially become the best Madonna video ever!!

Secondly, I actually like the chat with Lionel Richie. To think they were sharing the charts back in '85 and now here they are again. Not many artists can say that.

Thirdly, I can't help but think that Gaga comment doesn't have anything to do with Madonna. If it does though...WTF GAGA!?!

Yeah I guess its cool to think of it that way, would've been nice to see cyndi lauper tweet her, like a nice big reunion of the 80's and 90's lol

I think it shows extreme shadyness that lady GaGa was making such suggestive comments while Madonna was on, yet never actually tweeted her like all her other pop sisters did. Hmmm

This is not the fist time GaGa do this. It's sick.

Wow Congrats to 12:51 and CUBB who got SELECTED ! She seems playful but from the photo a little tired from rehearsal . So sweet and fun.

Yeah I guess its cool to think of it that way, would've been nice to see cyndi lauper tweet her, like a nice big reunion of the 80's and 90's lol

I think it shows extreme shadyness that lady GaGa was making such suggestive comments while Madonna was on, yet never actually tweeted her like all her other pop sisters did. Hmmm

I would've LOVED to see Cyndi Tweet Madonna, you know she loves the album. Mimi and Janet would've been good too! :lol:

This is not the fist time GaGa do this. It's sick.

I still kind of halfway thought that Facebook comment she made was just coincidence. How shady!

I guess that love affair is over. :lol:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.billboard.com/news/madonna-lionel-richie-trade-high-fives-on-1006680552.story#/news/madonna-lionel-richie-trade-high-fives-on-1006680552.story

The Billboard 200 Champ and Runner-Up Catch Up Online

After Madonna scored her eighth No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 yesterday with "MDNA" and Lionel Richie's "Tuskegee" bowed at No. 2, the pair exchanged tweets, congratulating each other and joking about their past.

Madonna started the Twitter love-fest, sending "Congrats on a successful record. To the other Richie in my life," to her fellow chart-topper. Richie replied, "What's going on family? Can you believe we are sitting on the top of the charts together again? There is no one I would rather be on top with. Congratulations!! I am so happy for you," to which Madonna joked, "OK, but as long as I'm on top."

Madonna Debuts at No. 1 on Billboard 200, Lionel Richie at No. 2

Between replies, both received tweets from across the entertainment industry, with Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Blake Shelton, Darius Rucker, Kelly Ripa and more offering their congratulations to one of the artists.

Madonna continued to joke with Richie, asking, "Remember when we were neighbors?"

He replied, "Do I remember?!?! ... The only problem I had is when I came out of my house the fans would ask me where you live? I was the tour guide for the street. The neighborhood was never the same after you left."

And in response to Madonna's "You still live in that shithole?" Richie answered, "Hell no!! I moved out right behind you. The street wasn't exciting anymore."

"MDNA" sold 359,000 copies according to Nielsen SoundScan, and is Madonna's fifth straight studio album to debut at No. 1. A slot behind her on the Billboard 200 is Richie's "Tuskegee," which starts with 199,000 -- his best sales week since SoundScan began tracking sales in 1991.

Madonna also tweeted @Billboard to tell us how she felt after scoring her first No. 1: "The same way that I feel now. Elated, grateful, like all my Christmases have come at once."

I felt she was being a bit of a bitch to him... in a playful manner.

And yeah, I don't believe the Gaga comment has anything to do with Madonna either. I think some fans are looking for some sort of animosity. I mean; even in context of her post, it makes no sense to what anything Madonna was saying. I think the Madonna fans are egging the animosity more and more. I realize some of her fans are nuts, but less attention paid to it, would nip a lot of this in the bud.

P.S.... I don't believe Madonna when she was "surprised" about being #1. Since the album officially went on sale last week, the projections predicted her sales, so I'm sure she knew she was heading that direction.

http://www.billboard.com/news/madonna-lionel-richie-trade-high-fives-on-1006680552.story#/news/madonna-lionel-richie-trade-high-fives-on-1006680552.story

The Billboard 200 Champ and Runner-Up Catch Up Online

After Madonna scored her eighth No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 yesterday with "MDNA" and Lionel Richie's "Tuskegee" bowed at No. 2, the pair exchanged tweets, congratulating each other and joking about their past.

Madonna started the Twitter love-fest, sending "Congrats on a successful record. To the other Richie in my life," to her fellow chart-topper. Richie replied, "What's going on family? Can you believe we are sitting on the top of the charts together again? There is no one I would rather be on top with. Congratulations!! I am so happy for you," to which Madonna joked, "OK, but as long as I'm on top."

Madonna Debuts at No. 1 on Billboard 200, Lionel Richie at No. 2

Between replies, both received tweets from across the entertainment industry, with Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Blake Shelton, Darius Rucker, Kelly Ripa and more offering their congratulations to one of the artists.

Madonna continued to joke with Richie, asking, "Remember when we were neighbors?"

He replied, "Do I remember?!?! ... The only problem I had is when I came out of my house the fans would ask me where you live? I was the tour guide for the street. The neighborhood was never the same after you left."

And in response to Madonna's "You still live in that shithole?" Richie answered, "Hell no!! I moved out right behind you. The street wasn't exciting anymore."

"MDNA" sold 359,000 copies according to Nielsen SoundScan, and is Madonna's fifth straight studio album to debut at No. 1. A slot behind her on the Billboard 200 is Richie's "Tuskegee," which starts with 199,000 -- his best sales week since SoundScan began tracking sales in 1991.

Madonna also tweeted @Billboard to tell us how she felt after scoring her first No. 1: "The same way that I feel now. Elated, grateful, like all my Christmases have come at once."

:wow:

She replied to me too :inlove: again :fag: I tried asking her more serious stuff but it seems that she always replies to the more simpler questions. but really who can blame her? its just twitter and a bit of fun. nothing too deep or serious, which I think is fine :)

settledownlqxur.gif

uhhh meanwhile what is this? not again :rotfl:

tumblr_m1zl40cUNC1qkkxcdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1zl40cUNC1qkkxcdo2_500.jpg

GAga is just bitter. She knows she can't really say anything in public so she must disguise her frustrations like this. Poor thing. It must be hard for her that Madonna doesn't like her as much as she would like. I hope she has medication for her mood illness.

GAga is just bitter. She knows she can't really say anything in public so she must disguise her frustrations like this. Poor thing. It must be hard for her that Madonna doesn't like her as much as she would like. I hope she has medication for her mood illness.

Yes, she's mental.

She can alleviate the stress by making herself genuine and authentic. Time goes by so slowly when you're a poser.