Madonna returns to Twitter @MadonnaMDNAday

Love Spent

"Remember that “one day only” twitter account Madonna made? We definitely loved her hour and a half Twitter Q & A with her fans. Guess what, she’s coming back! "

From Twitter:

Madonna celebrates MDNAs 1st week success w fans April 4 10pm ET via @MadonnaMDNAday Have a question? #askmadonna Watch http://www.madonna.com/askmadonna

Thanks MyMDNA.com!

Great plan to cushion the 2nd week MDNA drop :wow::clap:

How is it going to do that? This isn't a performance. A Twitter chat isn't going to do shit for sales.

Well, it's a great treat for fans. So I am not complaining. I mean; this is new territory for Madonna who seems to be reaching out to HER fans. Though, I would admit that part of me would love to see her do a performance on some high rated program. American Idol theme next week is 80's week, so it would have been a great opportunity to at least perform on the results show to at least acknowledge she was an emerging artist back in that decade and still going strong.

Well, it's a great treat for fans. So I am not complaining. I mean; this is new territory for Madonna who seems to be reaching out to HER fans. Though, I would admit that part of me would love to see her do a performance on some high rated program. American Idol theme next week is 80's week, so it would have been a great opportunity to at least perform on the results show to at least acknowledge she was an emerging artist back in that decade and still going strong.

I agree with all your post. I would die for a GGW performance. This song needs to be a ww hit!

Wow I'm going to try my best to get her to answer my question this time !!!

I'm looking forward to this, but 10 pm, why is She snubbing her European fans?

Probably because that's when she has time since she's rehearsing all day. Isn't she in California rehearsing so it would be 7p.m. there.

Her fans in the US. Meanwhile, once again, it's taking place in the middle of the night for Europe. So once again, a few fans will read about this tomorrow but the vast majority of general public won't have a clue and any promotion of the album will probably have been lost.

Damn, 'round 10pm I'll be seeing Kate Winslet's tits pop out the screen. I'm there in spirit Madonna. :(

Probably because that's when she has time since she's rehearsing all day. Isn't she in California rehearsing so it would be 7p.m. there.

No, she's in NY. I'd assume she rehearses until 8 or 9 and tucks her little ones in bed.

Her fans in the US. Meanwhile, once again, it's taking place in the middle of the night for Europe. So once again, a few fans will read about this tomorrow but the vast majority of general public won't have a clue and any promotion of the album will probably have been lost.

Yes, but her responses stay there on the twitter page. You don't have to be sitting in front of the computer when it's happening to read what she said. I'm not sure, but I think you can submit question in advance so it's possible she could answer questions from European fans.

Yes, but her responses stay there on the twitter page. You don't have to be sitting in front of the computer when it's happening to read what she said. I'm not sure, but I think you can submit question in advance so it's possible she could answer questions from European fans.

But it's just not the same. It's like watching a recorded interview versus a live one. It lacks excitement. I'll flick through it and that's it. I don't feel like I've interacted.

Guest bluejean

Someone ask her the following:

- Is she definitely touring Australia this time? And what about Japan/Asia?

- What is the next single?

- How does Hard Candy compare to MDNA? Was she as involved creatively in the production of HC as MDNA? :lol:

But it's just not the same. It's like watching a recorded interview versus a live one. It lacks excitement. I'll flick through it and that's it. I don't feel like I've interacted.

Does it really make that much of a difference if an interview is recorded or live? Because most of the interviews she does are previously recorded and edited to fit the time tv or radio has. For example, the Larry Flick interview she did which was great. He interviewed her earlier and then edited to fit the time on his show.