pattitude

Show credits, according to the tour book

Created by Madonna

Show Director: Michel Laprise

Associate Director: Tiffany Olson

Co-Directors: Richmond Talauega & Anthony Talauega

Creative Producer: Jamie King

Show Architect: Mark Fisher

I thought Jamie King was a director, instead of a producer. For a concert tour, what's the difference between the two?

Show credits, according to the tour book

Created by Madonna

Show Director: Michel Laprise

Associate Director: Tiffany Olson

Co-Directors: Richmond Talauega & Anthony Talauega

Creative Producer: Jamie King

Show Architect: Mark Fisher

:|

At least he was downgraded for something a bit less important.

Guest bluejean

I have nothing against him. He did the Human Nature video, Drowned World tour, Confessions tour and also its been him that's convinced her to include more of her hits over the years and play less guitar.

The only problem has been he's been around too long and it's good for her to work with fresh people so things don't get too recycled. Which is what she's doing!

I thought Jamie King was a director, instead of a producer. For a concert tour, what's the difference between the two?

In concert tours, the role of the Creative Producer is typically to select the key members of the creative team, including directors, producers, production designers and choreographers.

The Show Director creates the overall concept and manages the arts, effects and props used for the show, which includes distributing the funds available among different production departments. He or she is ultimately responsible for the quality of the final creative work.

In other words, it was Jamie King who decided that Michel Laprise of Cirque du Soleil should direct the show. If anything, he was promoted rather than degraded.