MADONNA MENTIONED MY TARANTINO PAGE & ATE CUBB'S ARTWORK.

Ai Papi Si.

And to think at one point I was hoping QT would direct a video to Americano. :lmao:

Fuck that shit. This would be the most amazing thing ever. When would she fit it in though? Im not up on her tour dates.

I kinda have a feeling they may have already shot a video or shooting is already scheduled?! Could it be that they keep something big like that completely private?

Madonna disappeared for what felt like a century right after Super Bowl. So it could be that she did not shoot just one video but also one or two interlude videos. I am pretty sure she wanted to get it done before rehearsals because she is injuring herself all the time.

Then she said that the first act of the tour is going to be very violent and after that she started mentioning him all the time. Guy is retweeting shit, Benny Benassi posted a smiley when Madonna tweeted that she wants Tarantino for Gang Bang...maybe I'm looking too much into it but it's so exciting that it could possibly happen!

yeah it feels that way a bit.

Guest Xanthium

Liked! Very cool idea Miguel! :thumbsup:

Here's some more violent Madonna images to use

madonna_gun_drownedworldtour_revolver.jpg

scaled.php?server=108&filename=wiflfagzf9.jpg&res=medium

Die-Another-Day-Video-Stills-madonna-284351_340_393.jpg

die_another_day.jpg

lady-gaga-madonna_405x375.jpg

madonna-crystal-castles.jpg

paradise_bloody.jpg

ht_madonna_bruises_dm_120312_wblog.jpg

And you gotta mention Madonna's "guns"!

madonna.jpg

Guest Xanthium

I kinda have a feeling they may have already shot a video or shooting is already scheduled?! Could it be that they keep something big like that completely private?

Madonna disappeared for what felt like a century right after Super Bowl. So it could be that she did not shoot just one video but also one or two interlude videos. I am pretty sure she wanted to get it done before rehearsals because she is injuring herself all the time.

Then she said that the first act of the tour is going to be very violent and after that she started mentioning him all the time. Guy is retweeting shit, Benny Benassi posted a smiley when Madonna tweeted that she wants Tarantino for Gang Bang...maybe I'm looking too much into it but it's so exciting that it could possibly happen!

I hope you're right! And if it does all come to fruition then Miguel can just take the credit! :D

And thank you for the great pix Xanthie I will be decorating the page with it when I get home unless Isaac, Cubb or Hector get on it!!

Again guys- MADONNA'S FACEBOOK... that's the holy Grail, once ppl see it on there, this thing will be huge.

Guest Xanthium

And thank you for the great pix Xanthie I will be decorating the page with it when I get home unless Isaac, Cubb or Hector get on it!!

Again guys- MADONNA'S FACEBOOK... that's the holy Grail, once ppl see it on there, this thing will be huge.

No problem! Let me know if you need me to scour for some more.

Guest ditaluver

Help me get it on Perez Hilton! And on the fansites (Drownedmadonna, Tribe, Rama)... And anything else you can think of.

I will reach out to all those madonna sites.

:)

Just emailed Tribe + Rama. :wow: + Drowned.

OMG YES. I know it's a bit hypocritical since I dont care much for PerezHilton but can we try to get him on this too? I'm on my phone right now in the office of my store and I can't do much :lol:

I'm trynna rack my brain for other ways to get this thing seen. Ellen's twitter page? But ugh if I could just get it on Madonna's facebook ...

DagIN :1251:

Guest ditaluver

OMG YES. I know it's a bit hypocritical since I dont care much for PerezHilton but can we try to get him on this too? I'm on my phone right now in the office of my store and I can't do much :lol:

I'm trynna rack my brain for other ways to get this thing seen. Ellen's twitter page? But ugh if I could just get it on Madonna's facebook ...

DagIN :1251:

i sent to kelly ripa and rosie. Ill spend the day twating everyone

i sent to kelly ripa and rosie. Ill spend the day twating everyone

OMG thank you Ditaluver :inlove::wow:

I'm thinking that if anyone has a direct link to Madonna's Facebook and can get this on there, it's Guy. So as soon as he tweeds something today, one of us has to be ready (or ALL OF US dammit :lol: ) to spam him with the link telling him to put it on Facebook. I know it's crazy but in order to get this thing BIG I have to be a little aggressive and obsessive :lmao: