MADONNA MENTIONED MY TARANTINO PAGE & ATE CUBB'S ARTWORK.

Ai Papi Si.

Guest Sinisin

?????

Check out the twitter chat thread, it has a link of the video. Supposedly the guy pasted the audio from the golden globe bit where Masterpiece won, over a clip of crazy guys freaking out over the Miss Universe pageant winner. Allegedly.

Check out the twitter chat thread, it has a link of the video. Supposedly the guy pasted the audio from the golden globe bit where Masterpiece won, over a clip of crazy guys freaking out over the Miss Universe pageant winner. Allegedly.

omg i thought that clip was odd! That was made before the GG and not about Masterpiece. I hope Guy O's team are smart and do some research before handing out pit tix.

I read that clip existed for years. The only thing more tired is those ones from Der Untergang.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

:dramatic:

surprise_503.jpg

CUBB should be getting cake royalties. :D

And LOL at all the pill bottles around the cake. MDMA??

Guest ditaluver

LMAO at everyone hatin the guy who got pit tickets. you'd take those pit tickets had you sent her that video.

who cares how he got them~! jealousy is runnin ....

i do agree CUBB deserves pit tickets....just as much as I do. ;)

This is absolutely incredible! I cant even imagine how CUBB feels! Its like having a direct connection to God! :shock: YOU ROCK! :clap:

Guest bluejean

Fucking hell CUBB and 12:51, that is amazing!. There is NO way Guy is not giving you both pit tickets.

Guest FrozenEyes

Fucking hell CUBB and 12:51, that is amazing!. There is NO way Guy is not giving you both pit tickets.

Agreed! :clap:

Guest bluejean

He hasn't contacted EITHER of us so HMPH! *clops away in a Nomi Malone-esque fashion*

Give it time. I'm sure organising and rehearsing for a world tour is more time consuming than it looks :lol:

^ :lol: I'm just happy they saw my page and liked CUBB's artwork. That's enough for me to be happy with.

Awnnnnnnnnnn! I agree with you is beyond cool! But you and cubb deserve a pit ticket at least! Congratulations both of you!

Guest Sinisin

LMAO at everyone hatin the guy who got pit tickets. you'd take those pit tickets had you sent her that video.

Maybe...I might be a bit nervous actually. Shit, I wouldnt want to be busted by Madonna :scared::lmao:

Definitely envious, but not jealous.

Guest bluejean

^ :lol: I'm just happy they saw my page and liked CUBB's artwork. That's enough for me to be happy with.

I'm calling BS on you here :lol:

CUBB deserves an Australian tour and PIT tickets, and CUBB if you need a date.....

That Britney loon who makes the stiff and fun cartoons of her songs is doing a Gang Bang video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNdc-fnZZU4&list=UU8DVJod8I5arXM1F8tqUqKQ&index=1&feature=plcp

HOPEFULLY it will have a monent as :rotfl: as 2:30 in THIS video!!! LOVE :inlove:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZzND0Kcz_U

YES!!!! omg, I CANT WAIT!!!

maybe a prequel to WIFLFAG. we get to know why she became who she was in that video, cuz of a man did her wrong!

That would be amazing! But instead of a prequel it could be a sequel titled 'Old Kuntz Revenge' with the grandma from the old people's home now blood thirsty and looking to exact revenge on Madonna with revolvers, nun-chucks and a dart gun that shoots out 'Tena Ladies'! :rosey:

Guest groovyguy

Lucio Palmiero created a storyboard for his own version of Gang Bang directed by Quentin Tarentino. Here it isÂ…