MADONNA MENTIONED MY TARANTINO PAGE & ATE CUBB'S ARTWORK.

Ai Papi Si.

I wrote an article for the Examiner and Whoopiedoo is gonna create the account for it. When it goes up, I want it tweeted, facebooked, posted, xeroxed, youtubed, viraled, assfucked, whored out, EVERY SINGLE PLACE you can think of. I also mentioned my FB page in it.

I want the rumors to be strong so it'll pressure Marge and Quentin to, if anything, comment on the matter. :chuckle:

GU, you are ruining our dream.

Glad to be of service. :)

If in quantity, it's still quality, why complain?

I've never fern a fan of over bloated work. Simple, to the point and pow is more my thing. Lady Gaga wrote the what not to do.

GU always so random and irritating. :confused:

Ugh.

:lmao:

Ok um anyway my page got 1100 likes OVERNIGHT. Guys, I could have 5,000 likes soon! I NEED PEREZ HILTON TO TALK ABOUT THIS PAGE.

The lovely Madonnalicious put this on Facebook. So did Boyculture. Madonnarama tweeted it. Drowned, Tribe haven't done anything that I know of. I NEED YA'LL TO HELP!

Looks like my work on twitter paid off, what with ARIANNE retweeting it and everything.

I agree.

Glad somebody has taste.

Madonna is not Lady Gaga. Whatever you think of Gaga's videos is irrelevant, because Madonna is a different artist with a distinctive perspective that knows exactly what she would want to do. Don't you agree? If it goes into ten or fifteen minutes, would you complain? I doubt it. It doesn't need to be more than the length of the song, but if it went on longer, I'm POSITIVE Madonna (and Quentin) would be the perfect pair to make it work. This REALLY isn't a taste thing. :chuckle:

Looks like my work on twitter paid off, what with ARIANNE retweeting it and everything.

Actually it was because I emailed every single one of the aforementioned websites before you taked to Arianne. Now stfu and stop making this a competition :lol:

Babe, I've got diarrhea right now and I regret to inform you that I've shit myself.

Edit: obviously I never wrote the above. GU forever, mig eh el never.

I'd be here for a short film as long as the song's not in patches. A story + pacing.

but who am I kidding, it's Madonna + fucking Quentin, we'll take what we get mmm mmm. :fag:

Madonna is not Lady Gaga. Whatever you think of Gaga's videos is irrelevant, because Madonna is a different artist with a distinctive perspective that knows exactly what she would want to do. Don't you agree? If it goes into ten or fifteen minutes, would you complain? I doubt it. It doesn't need to be more than the length of the song, but if it went on longer, I'm POSITIVE Madonna (and Quentin) would be the perfect pair to make it work. This REALLY isn't a taste thing. :chuckle:

It's not really to do with Gaga at all. She was just a good example of somebody who misuses film as a medium by filling the filmic time with a horribly pretentious void. Madonnas videos appeal to me because they work as a perfect synergy with the song. They speak to each other so harmoniously that they become one. Don't get me wrong, I could watch hundreds of hours of Madonna footage because I find her super fascinating. Plus I've imagined her playing the role of a hurt woman expressing her disdain for the world around her in a grimy setting for a long time. The character she played in WIFLFAG could have been given a feature length treatment and she doesn't even speak a word in the video! Express yourself, Vogue, Bad girl, Deeper and Deeper, Bedtime story, WIFLFAG, Justify my love and all of her character driven and filmic promos have been quick and to the point. A particular message hammered home with great imagery and lots to think about. I'm not suggesting that an 8 minute video with a few bits of speech etc would be terrible or that Madonna shouldn't do it. I'm just not understanding the NEED for it. I'd love to see her exploring her darker side, because I think she would play a great psychopath or murderer. People don't react to her in roles where she's meant to appear relatable and easy.

It's not really to do with Gaga at all. She was just a good example of somebody who misuses film as a medium by filling the filmic time with a horribly pretentious void. Madonnas videos appeal to me because they work as a perfect synergy with the song. They speak to each other so harmoniously that they become one. Don't get me wrong, I could watch hundreds of hours of Madonna footage because I find her super fascinating. Plus I've imagined her playing the role of a hurt woman expressing her disdain for the world around her in a grimy setting for a long time. The character she played in WIFLFAG could have been given a feature length treatment and she doesn't even speak a word in the video! Express yourself, Vogue, Bad girl, Deeper and Deeper, Bedtime story, WIFLFAG, Justify my love and all of her character driven and filmic promos have been quick and to the point. A particular message hammered home with great imagery and lots to think about. I'm not suggesting that an 8 minute video with a few bits of speech etc would be terrible or that Madonna shouldn't do it. I'm just not understanding the NEED for it. I'd love to see her exploring her darker side, because I think she would play a great psychopath or murderer. People don't react to her in roles where she's meant to appear relatable and easy.

I agree, there doesn't NEED to be a long video for it. In fact, I think most would be happy with just ANY video for it (as evidenced by this Facebook situation). BUUUT, if ever there was a Madonna song that called for a short film (directed by Tarantino no less), Gang Bang would definitely be that song. In fact, I would imagine they'd need a few minutes to develop a quick story before introducing the song, or else the video might become a rushed mess. At least, in my opinion.